**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Archangel worth R4?

I recently pulled him as a 5*. wondered if he should be taken to R4.

Is Archangel worth R4? 47 votes

Of course!
100%
SolswerdHaji_SaabJestressLewisTheLlamaLvernon15DeliOsfan8HendrossRoOOtsBrokenKw4zyChampioncriticMarvel2289Edgecrusher_13Notsavage19Lpirnie5321EtjamaMother_FlerkenEinfachSoCapn_Dante 47 votes
Never
0%
No idea
0%

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Of course!
    Great champ with some super high damage definitely recommend taking him up
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    OK is he good in variant 3
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Of course!
    TheRoyal9 said:

I recently pulled him as a 5*. wondered if he should be taken to R4.

Also R5 if/when he's at sig level 70 or higher 💪
  • Of course!
    he's worth R5
    But he's not awakened yet
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Of course!
    he can still do tons of bleed and poison damage haha, and if you can get an awakening gem AA is worthy
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Of course!
    Hes for sure worth r3 maybe wait til awakened til take him up to r4
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Of course!
    Yes x100. He carried me through so much content. Personal favourite of mine :smile:

after hearing this, i'm so gonna rank him up!