**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nova should be the next champ to get buffed

I recently received a 4* nova and was really excited to get a featured champ but when I read about his reviews I was really disheartened. I really like him a lot so I think he should be the next champ after the hulkbuster gets buffed ...
I have seen the most difficult part of it is to lose the permanent fury buff when auto blocking and losing all 100 nova charges when becoming unblockable.
Inspite of the above mechanics , it should have been like losing some charges on auto blocking while the fury buff remains and the unblockable if penalises us by losing all the nova charges at least he should not go in a cooldown for 6 sec while another disregard is that the cooldown for the fury buff is 12 sec which is too much .
....I sincerely request @MCOC TEAM to look into the matter because such a great champ should not only remain a defender when it deserves to be god tier offensive champ .
I hope someone the mcoc team will look into the matter and get nova buffed .
I will be highly obliged for the above

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    There are many champs in the game worse off than Nova. He is a lot better once awakened but I wouldn't call him a top champ. He is still far ahead of most older champs and even newer champs like Maw and Diablo. I hate to say it but with so many champs needing help he is pretty far down on the list to get a buff like HB.
  • Options
    shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23
    I understand the stuff about magneto and daredevil @Lil_Lasagna ,I just love nova beyond anything but it's hard enough to play in offense with him, moreover the penalty I talked about being unblockable and auto block disgust me more even that's the reason I want him to get buffed.....btw I would really want a buff for daredevil , a fury ,true strike or true accuracy along with cruelty and stun would be perfect with the evade effects of daredevil.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when they refuse to give a quick bump to multiple champs in favor of draaaaaaagging their feet with decades-long 1 or 2 champ reworks while continuing to release even more champs that suck. They'll never catch up if they don't change their process.
  • Options
    I got your point @Neotwism , maybe that's the reason kabam has still not even thought of buffing up nova. Btw diablo sucks a hundred times more than nova
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I recently received a 4* nova and was really excited to get a featured champ but when I read about his reviews I was really disheartened. I really like him a lot so I think he should be the next champ after the hulkbuster gets buffed ...
    I have seen the most difficult part of it is to lose the permanent fury buff when auto blocking and losing all 100 nova charges when becoming unblockable.
    Inspite of the above mechanics , it should have been like losing some charges on auto blocking while the fury buff remains and the unblockable if penalises us by losing all the nova charges at least he should not go in a cooldown for 6 sec while another disregard is that the cooldown for the fury buff is 12 sec which is too much .
    ....I sincerely request @MCOC TEAM to look into the matter because such a great champ should not only remain a defender when it deserves to be god tier offensive champ .
    I hope someone the mcoc team will look into the matter and get nova buffed .
    I will be highly obliged for the above

Nova isn't bad.
  • Options
    @BigPoppaCBONE thats damn true , the style of dragging is too much, the hulkbuster buff issue has been ages long but still ....you know the results
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Nova is not bad but it's difficult to play with the mechanics with most of the times looking at the nova charges rather than the defender .It's not right for a legendary champ to be "once in a blue moon" use champ as far as offence is considered.
    @Notsavage19
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Every player who pulled a champ they love but not strong enough will come and ask for buff~~

So did I.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Next 2 buffed champs have to be any one of Magneto, Daredevil (Netflix), Groot, or Falcon imo. They're some of the worst champs in the game and are way cooler in the movies/comics. Funny to think a venomous duck on wheels is better than them (though no hate for VTD, I love him!).
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind seeing Cyclops buffed at some point. Both versions need redone.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Cyclops buffed at some point. Both versions need redone.

Ouch, I missed on Cyclops in my original comment. I think he's easily one of the worst champs in the game (all he has is precision and armor break lol) so he desperately needs a buff. He completely crossed my mind.
  • Options
    You're argument makes no sense. I love surfer, and he isn't amazing, but that doesn't mean that he needs a buff.
    The champs that should be buffed are civil warrior, diablo, cyclops, and magneto. The fact that I have 3 of those as 5 stars doesn't impact my opinion at all.......
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Next 10 month or 3 years should be spent on venompool ,2 Magnetos, Daredvils, jane foster, Groot, Capww2,cap classic,og ironman, sup.ironman , 2 cyclops, Falcon, Ironfist,moon knight, iron patriot,
    And for synergy
    Well many of them needs it, Nova could do with just synergies to be good. I got 6* ,I have no use of him n I am ok with it there are plenty of them.Nova just just needs better number on his furies! At rank 3 6* getting 400 fury is just as useless as agent venom’s fury.! Agent venom and Nova both just needs much higher number on fury with very impractical playstyle he needs it
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

Next 10 month or 3 years should be spent on venompool ,2 Magnetos, Daredvils, jane foster, Groot, Capww2,cap classic,og ironman, sup.ironman , 2 cyclops, Falcon, Ironfist,moon knight, iron patriot,
    And for synergy
    Well many of them needs it, Nova could do with just synergies to be good. I got 6* ,I have no use of him n I am ok with it there are plenty of them.Nova just just needs better number on his furies! At rank 3 6* getting 400 fury is just as useless as agent venom’s fury.! Agent venom and Nova both just needs much higher number on fury with very impractical playstyle he needs it

He needs the sig ability, at high level too so don't know why you're complaining.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020

You're argument makes no sense. I love surfer, and he isn't amazing, but that doesn't mean that he needs a buff.
    The champs that should be buffed are civil warrior, diablo, cyclops, and magneto. The fact that I have 3 of those as 5 stars doesn't impact my opinion at all.......

Surfer definitely needs a buff. His damage is similar to Terrax and he has little utility. His immunities aren't even full immunities. There are probably at least 100 champions better than surfer.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Honestly Nova is OK right now if anything we need more utility added to champions like starlord as he doesnt reach this meta criteria
  • Options
    We will get info on buffs/nerfs of recent champs added to the game soon hopefully in Kabam's "Champion Rebalancing" Announcements that they do ever couple of months.