**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Real Time Versus Mode

I think we all love to see a real time versus mode in this game right? I would love to see a real time versus mode and it would be fun and exciting way to play. Like incursion where real time players participate but yet we combat against the AI so how fascinating it would be if we would be able to fight other summoners in the real time PvP. A summoners 3 champs would be selected to fight against the 3 champs of the alliance member or the one they invite and also if they could invite players from online like incursion depending on the ratings of the 3 champs and it should be like the Arena fight whoever wins two wins the round. I think this would good for players to play against alliance members and other summoners to find who is more skillful in a very fun way.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lets face it though, both sides are just going to wait for the other person to make the first move so that they can be parried.
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    Lag for sure... people will just quit right in the middle when they are about to lose as well.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hold block, wait for them to dash into you to parry. Then hold for sp3 no fun in that