**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diablo- Fun to play... until his potions run out

Diablo actually has some really great damage and utility. Nice power gain, great regen, strong buff nullification, and solid damage output with the ironskin/emberboon combo. What everyone absolutely despises about him is the limitation on his potions. I just don't see the need for there to be a certain amount of potions he has each quest, especially that low of a number. His playstyle also involves a lot of quick combo ending and dashing back to hold your block, which will shorten the duration your drunken potions are up. Since he uses up these potions so fast... how about giving him only 16 per fight and adding 3 extra seconds to the potions? That should be enough to get him through fights, short and long, without needing the synergies and will allow him to keep brewing potions without wasting their time. His synergies could then be changed to give him an additional potion of each type depending on who you put on a team with him. Diablo can't ever utilize the extra attack increase from poisoning himself in fights because he takes too much damage. This can be fixed by doubling his poison resistance potency. Hopefully he can be seen in the next group of rebalances as the mystic class could use a comeback even though they aren't as bad anymore.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Great idea. Another thing I would do is add a zero to his attack rating and give him full poision immunity
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I agree, after being inspired by @Knation I’ve been playing around with Diablo a lot more and I think he’s a pretty good champ and would be a solid champ if he didn’t have a potion limit.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I mean with his synergies you get a potion back for each fight won with him. Though it does mean you're making a team to feature Diablo, which seems pretty far out there. Having Symbiote Supreme gets you Emberboom back and Dock Ock/Green Goblin gets you Life Stitch back. Those are the better potions in my opinion, and those are decent champs to bring along too. I like using my Diablo too. Fun playstyle and pretty cool abilities.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Not a fan of his design either. 16 per quest is ridiculous, should be per fight at the least or just remove the counter altogether. As is I'll never rank him up or use him and I have a duped 6*. Not sure what they were thinking.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If kabam just make his potions like suspot.Whenever his potions are all gone using sp3 will recover all potions back.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I like ur idea OP. I recently read through his abilities and they really don’t seem awful, they just run out way to soon. Maybe increase the damage boost for his ironskin a little, but besides that he seems to have all the workings of a mid-high demigod, it’s just a bad persistent charge mechanic.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    And cut down his brew time when holding block by half a second. I don’t have the most experience with him, but don’t think you are holding onto your brews and accidentally activate it (unlike Namor).