**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5*r5 Rank up advice

Recently completed Act 5, and now have the materials to take up my first 5* to rank five. I run Suicides. I have not done any Variants or other special quests (ROL, RTTL, LOL).

Solo player, no alliance. Not super-skilled. Can complete Uncollected monthly EQ, but not fully explore.

Looking for someone to help with Act 5 exploration, and Monthly Uncollected EQ exploration. These are the options:

Blade (Duped lvl 32, have Starky and GR as maxed 4*s, but neither as a 5*)
Cull Obsidian (Duped lvl 45)
Archangel (Duped lvl 74)
Iceman (Duped lvl 20)

Was planning on Blade, but then duped Cull, and he is a lot of fun when you get him ramped up. (He plowed through MODOK in 5.4.4) I also recently acquired enough mutant T4CCs to do either Archangel or Iceman.

Kind of leaning towards Iceman. I know he is not as highly regarded by many, but he fits my play style, and has been my lane clearer for a lot of content. Does going from rank 4 to 5 for Iceman make much difference?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    I would go with Blade especially if you have the synergies, if not then do Iceman cuz he has nice utility and does decent damage as a r5, Cull isn’t too great since his block prof is complete garbage