**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A lone, singular cavalier crystal

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

That's it. That's all there is. Not a bad result, considering it was only 1 to 2 weeks of work for 300 units.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Great pull man, Mephisto is underrated for sure and with the champion synergy he hits pretty hard, great soul imprisoment also gains permanent aura after sp3 which power drains up to 2 bars of powe
  • Options
    Duality7Duality7 Posts: 31
    Don’t forget about the symbiote supreme synergy, easy special 3 for easy permanent power gen.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

That's it. That's all there is. Not a bad result, considering it was only 1 to 2 weeks of work for 300 units.

1-2 weeks to get 300 units? Here's me averaging about 1000+ a week lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

And here’s me without a life getting 2k a week since lockdown began
    I've not quite figured out how to get 2k a week, unless it's grinding every single arena for all milestones. I normally just get 9m in the 5*, and max on the two 4* arenas.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

I try not to play the game too much. I have other responsibilities, so it takes a little longer for me to get units. I might have exaggerated the time, it seems to move so slowly during isolation.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

And here’s me without a life getting 2k a week since lockdown began
    I've not quite figured out how to get 2k a week, unless it's grinding every single arena for all milestones. I normally just get 9m in the 5*, and max on the two 4* arenas.
    Yeah, it’s every milestone
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

I bet you get most of 1000 from spending money
    I bet you don't hit arena if you think you have to spend to get 2k units
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

I bet you get most of 1000 from spending money
    I buy the Sigil and the Unit Card each month. Outside of those factors, I earn 1000+ soulessly grinding in arena for BCs and milestones. Its not hard getting 150+ units a day from the BCs alone.
  • Options
    BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    ItsDamien said:

RU11011 said:

And here's me getting 10 units per week lol
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I get about 100 units a week
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    edited June 2020
    Yeah, out of interest I did this too and got 200 without touching arena. Though when I grinded for Dr. Doom and searched everywhere for units to refresh my top champs, I got more than double that in three days!