**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* should l take to rank 4 to help me with Sct 6

Currently have Stark Spidey as only 5* R4. Hsve been getting some good pulls lately.

Which 5* should l take to rank 4 to help me with Sct 6 23 votes

Dr.Doom
52%
zuffyWarBros23PizzabeatKDSuperFlash10DeaconKRANꓘOmedennLeoZedSuperiorSymbioteShyamsolomonAydenPlays1E_Looi322 12 votes
Nick Fury
34%
Timone147Lvernon15RoOOtsNotsavage19Thicco_ModelowlevelplayerRice26SilverLikesSurfing 8 votes
Domino
4%
BarryJ2 1 vote
Captain Marvel Movie
8%
King_Leo321FlashSpidey 2 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Doom is a beast, and CMM paired with Fury is also very good. Gotta go with Doom, he’s very fun.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    DOOM
  • Nick Fury
    fury and CMM are amazing together
  • BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    Domino
    Domino, she is a beast with her crit bleeds.

My four star 5/50 does 10,000 critical bleed damage per tick after a special 3.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Looks like no one really did understand the question he asked.And that question is Incursions.Who in a world use Doom for incursions.Even lagacy and KT1 said champions with slot of buffs can help in incursions.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    nick fury is great for incursions, because it is very easy to get bleed damage increases, fury potency increases, +x amount for each debuff.......
    He's also great for general questing
  • I made a big typo actually meant too put Act 6