**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.3 missing cutscenes

Has anyone else noticed that all of Act 6.3 is missing the “Incoming transmission” cutscenes? I sent a ticket to Kabam but it was pretty much ignored. I’ve noticed it on both my iPad (2018 basic version) and my Note 9 smartphone.

Comments

• Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    For the last couple months the story dialogues ('incoming transmissions' when questing) have been missing from ch3 in act6.

Any update for when this will be fixed? I'm pretty invested in the story and don't want to progress further in 6.3 until this is fixed as atm I am not comfortable doing exploration only for the storyline.
  • BlueTanuki13BlueTanuki13 Posts: 17
    Same here. All other acts have the story “cutscenes” except 6.3. Either they just didn’t add any dialog to 6.3 (which I find very odd) or it’s just failing to display.
  • BlueTanuki13BlueTanuki13 Posts: 17
    v. 27.1.0 and still missing :disappointed: It'd definitely not the most important thing in the world but should be an easy fix... Not even an acknowledgement that this issue exists.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    still missing in the 28.0 update...