**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2 Mr. sinister

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I'm an old player, left this game in December, 2018. Now I come back after a long break in this April, 2020. Become cavalier. And now I can't pass act 6.2 mr. Sinister boss!! What kind of design it is?? I hate using lots of revive just on one boss. He is not even a act final boss. So, I leave this like that, not even doing it. From YouTube video, I saw how to beat him. But I don't have a 5★ helmdell. It’s not fair kabam, for some player it can be done but for many player it’s not possible for not having right champ!!!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a terrible fight, do you have cmm?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 no brother, If I have her, I wouldn’t make this post.

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah it sucks there is no perfect counter in the entire game, “a character that is immune to poison incinerate and shock,” I had to quake the fight for 30 minutes straight because I didn’t have heimdall but yeah it is a horrible fight

Yeah it sucks there is no perfect counter in the entire game, “a character that is immune to poison incinerate and shock,” I had to quake the fight for 30 minutes straight because I didn’t have heimdall but yeah it is a horrible fight

Broh, 30 minutes!!!! 😮
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just don't do it. Kabam wants you to throw as many revives at the fight as you can.

If you just come back when you get heimdal then it's not an issue. I solod him every time once I started using the heim + angela synergy.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    If you have a poison immume Fury champ like og hulk, Medusa or hype theyll really help you
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    My nebula did great. You do need proxima thou.
    Since you quit back in the day. I take it you do not have her?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I used crossbones
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    ghost can also solo without heimdall
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

No she cant... her fury's are passive and don't count
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure I used Capt America IW with petrify debuff I don't remember the fight but it wasn't the worst. Champion was the worst
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Heavies. It works really well. Other options are maybe nuke with Medusa, should take 1-3 revives.
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    I just recently beat this fight. Used medusa along with a few revives only because of the emp modification.

That node is what makes it a revive fest as there are no champs immune to shock with a fury without synergies and most don't have a part of those in 5* form.

I soloed the 6.1 crossbones because it was fair if you have the right counter. To have the right counter of poison immune and a fury and still watch you health melt away as soon as he gets a sp1 is beyond frustratin.

I wish all luck on gettin that heimdall as he is one of the ways to get through this fight. That of try muscle through like I did but that wasn't fun.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

Heavies. It works really well. Other options are maybe nuke with Medusa, should take 1-3 revives.
    Gotchu. Forgot about her heavies
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    My alliance member did it will AEGON no revives.You can easily ramp up AEGON to 300 hits on that agreession regeneration path.Your SP2 bleed is the only source of doing damage with AEGON.Get to sp2 and do heavy intercept get those massive furies and chain sp2 for massive bleed.
    Don't let him throw SP1 otherwise he will refelct bleed.Let him throw specials when bleed expires.

My alliance member did it will AEGON no revives.You can easily ramp up AEGON to 300 hits on that agreession regeneration path.Your SP2 bleed is the only source of doing damage with AEGON.Get to sp2 and do heavy intercept get those massive furies and chain sp2 for massive bleed.
    Don't let him throw SP1 otherwise he will refelct bleed.Let him throw specials when bleed expires.

I do have aegon but not rank 5, I do have rank 5 ghost. But for ghost I don't have a 5★ hood. Hood is necessary to survive with ghost against sinister.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Imran said:

I do have aegon but not rank 5, I do have rank 5 ghost. But for ghost I don't have a 5★ hood. Hood is necessary to survive with ghost against sinister.
    Ghost can also do easy solo.Use this tactic with ghost.Just phase and hit phase and hit don't throw specials 2 it's all about sp3.Before throwing sp3 must do parry heavy for active fury.My alliance member also soloed it with ghost as well.Hood synergy is not required.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

emma frost
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

emma frost
    Emma can do it, but it's a long fight and it requires Heimdall, so likely not much help for the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPtBmdujdNg

Perhaps Warlock with the Vision synergy, OP?