**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Always getting gold when buying with arena battle chips

Why is it no matter what I do, this damn game wants to give me good when I purchase crystals with battle chips? The damn thing will stop on a player such as a measly ass 3 star Punisher but immediately skip to a **** ass 500 gold coins. Then turn around and give me 10000 good on some other ****. I'm really about to delete this stupid game!

Comments

• Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    To get units you should really be opening 100k + worth of battle chip crystals. Seems like your new but the drop rates are much better when you have more bc crystals
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The spinning animation won't change or matter what you will end up pulling. Don't spin, if you let yourself be affected by it.

And you get what you should get. It's random, you can't do anything about it besides keep trying more and more
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Its rng based i once almost got a 4* Punisher but ended up getting gold
  • Options
    CarlSpackler_Jr1CarlSpackler_Jr1 Posts: 42
    It happens. I've only gotten 150 units from my last 700k BC. I usually open 100k or 200k at a time. Just in a bad rut I guess. Probably going to hold out for a few million now. I have plenty of gold and don't really need the units either