**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally a super drop!

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I am a medium-level player with medium-level skills, and I completed act 5 few days ago and realized, that for act 6 I need strong roster. But I haven't one.

For some reason I was getting this trashy pools for months. I hated this RNG, and I didn't know what to do. Sometimes there were Kamala or Nightcrawler, but that just was not enough.

And now from bonus rifts I finally got my man. The one, who will get me through this whole hard content.

May the RNG God give u the same luck!

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    welcome to the not that exclusive club!
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited June 2020
    At first I thought you were serious, but I guess that is how serious most people are when they do this.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    That's a thicc roster
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro! I know the feeling.

I pulled a Quake then a Namor, but got Superior Iron Man and Nightcrawler after that, along with Venompool. It gets better!
  • BhopBhop Posts: 35
    I definitely understand how much it sucks to see months of weak pulls, went about 6-7 months from august to February without a pull worth ranking and primarily dupes but on bright side half your current roster is phenomenal with Cap, Domino, Black Widow, Venom, Void, Magik and She-Hulk. 7 of 15 not too shabby. I’d focus on ranking those up to r4 at least (not necessarily in that order) and you’ll complete plenty of content to get your pulls faster. Variant 4, 3 & 2 aren’t bad at all for getting good mate and then focus on getting your cavalier ASAP! Good luck!
  • BhopBhop Posts: 35
    Lol figured it was a joke but man sometimes even when you have decent champs but all the new ones are depressing it can be demotivating. Gratz on act 5 completion though 😁