**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

MODOK lab rewards simplified

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
So in the post by the kabam team the rewards seem kind of ambiguous. It tells us the amount you get from 1 run in the labs but I doesn’t tell us what that looks like overall, so I did the maths and it looks like this:

If you do epic every day;
1680 MODOK coins
1400 6* shards (an decrese from barons war)
14000 5* shards (pitiful really, barons war had more than double)
168000 gold (again a small amount when compared to barons war)
56 randomisers.

It’s redeeming feature as such is the fact that with those MODOK coins a player who is UC/Cavalier can buy a 5* AG crytal and a full T2A with some to spare on Sig stones/T5B whatever takes your fancy.

Overall it looks like an improvement from last years lab events but the rewards do seem lacklustre. Despite the apparent lack of rewards if we look at it from a progressive perspective it looks good. In past events it has been a choice of either a 5* AG OR shards/catalysts, this was true in the Rifts (almost) and has been the case for a long while now. However this event shows us that kabam are willing to give us shards+AG in future. Yes it is a smaller amount of shards than in the past but I think within the year we could be seeing EQ like barons war except with 5*AGs on offer as well

Comments

• Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    😒
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I see what you are trying to say about the rewards and I appreciate the calculations. But I think that most people can agree that the rewards are terrible. I actually find it laughable that a company would be this unconnected to its player base, and to have such bad rewards at a very controversial time for the game.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    “There will be 3024 Gold Coins available throughout the event (completing Epic Difficulty of the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K. every time, and the Veteran Solo Events),“
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to buy the awakening gem for my 4th mutant in a row.... LOL
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    @Mayis I see the point. Hopefully they do a barons war and at LEAST change the sig stones to genric. I’m also in the same boat with 5* R5s. I’ve got a few very worthy candidates at R4 but to grind for T5B seems really long. I’ve only got 1 so far and that’s from all the accumulated fragments over 1 year of playing. I’m probably going to go for the AG, all the sig stones I can and then stock up on potions though.