help me find the item

NikolaikNikolaik Member Posts: 13
Hi and where to get the thing that will remove the power in the new modoka task where is the monkey boss? the store doesn't have it

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    The quest has released earlier than its meant to I think so the store won’t open for another 3 hours
  • NikolaikNikolaik Member Posts: 13
    Lvernon15 said:

The quest has released earlier than its meant to I think so the store won’t open for another 3 hours

why do they do this? I wasted my health and units, damn it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nikolaik said:

Lvernon15 said:

Did you need to enter the moment you saw it open?
    ItsDamien said:

Nikolaik said:

Lvernon15 said:

you had to start the task when the game is updated and the necessary items appear in the store
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Nikolaik said:

Lvernon15 said:

Why would u waste units and revives on meh rewards, they could be used to do harder content benefical for your progression
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nikolaik said:

ItsDamien said:

Nikolaik said:

Lvernon15 said:

you had to start the task when the game is updated and the necessary items appear in the store
    No. You didn't have to enter the very first day. You could have waited and you didn't.
    ItsDamien said:

Nikolaik said:

ItsDamien said:

Nikolaik said:

Lvernon15 said:

No. You didn't have to enter the very first day. You could have waited and you didn't.
    I didn't know