**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend run issue

So there was no other way but to finally resort to the forums to seek out help from the administrators over here and to even make the community aware about the issue that I faced.
I gave a legends run on the 1st of August Friday for the current monthly event have you seen this dog. Though the time I gave was pretty decent but amidst my run there was a server outage which everyone faced including all my alliance members. It caused me to lose time on my run. This run where I used all boosts the highest ones which are included in the advanced quest bundle the 1400 units one and the absolutely massive effort of sitting down and making my run itself.
To seek out any help that I could receive from the support team I wrote to them and got a ticket. Now the reply that I get from them is an absolutely generic one that says though all online games have to go down for maintenance time and again the loss caused is for all players. Now I'm pretty sure this reply is for the time lost during arena and not in anyway assiciated with the legends run as if a player goes on to do it for example 4 days after I did it will absolutely have no problems with it while I would far those problems because I have not been told by the developers that our game will go down on a particular time and uou shouldn't attempt your run on that time.
I replied back saying that this is for arena and I am talking about the legend run times. To which I get a reply stating that we are sorry for the confusion and there is absolutely nothing that we can do about it because it is not is our hands.
After that I was going through the forums and came across a post where someone had the same problem and the Administrator Kabam miike replied to him saying that we will reduce the time of the outage from your run that is how we always deal with it and you open a ticket.
After reading this I again sent a message to them saying that there is actually something that you could do about it and the administrator himself has confirmed this. I receive a reply from them we are sorry we cannot do anything about this however you can fill up a suggestion from which will go to our game team and they might do something about it.
I recieved no reply from them as well so I wrote back to the support again that I am not getting any satisafactory reply and because this could happen to any player this issue should be resolved by the support team. To this I receive a generic reply that though all online games have to go down every now and then all the players lose the same amount of time.
Now this again is a generic reply for arena problem. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Have been playing this game since such a long time now and never did I imagine that this is how the support team would treat me. Spent a lot of units for this run and thought I would be helped as assured by the administrator in the other post but the support seems to have no control over this issue.
I had no way but to resort to the help of the forums and the community please help me out on this issue because when giving a legend run every minute counts and a lot of effort goes into it as well. Would not want to lose out on something that I have no control over.
Thanking you

Comments

• Options
    RidheshRidhesh Posts: 11
    Please I need your support on this everyone. Something like this can happen with anyone. The mods and the game team have to know about issue I have read multiple posts about it. But I don't think anyone's issue has been resolved as yet. The support team has not been helpful at all as yet they have been giving generic replies and closing cases which is not right at all.
  • Options
    DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    Have you seen this Dog started August 30. You can't possibly started it August 1.
  • Options
    My bad it was Friday 1st of September .. just a typing mistake
  • Options
    addy1177addy1177 Posts: 3
    Why are the mods not replying to this. I agree that on 1 September there were a lot of network problems that we were all facing. I was forced out of the game while I was in a quest fight. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been. They should reduce your time at least the time for which the game was down.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ha good luck...
  • Options
    addy1177 wrote: »
    Why are the mods not replying to this. I agree that on 1 September there were a lot of network problems that we were all facing. I was forced out of the game while I was in a quest fight. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been. They should reduce your time at least the time for which the game was down.

Yea exactly but still no one has replied as yet. Everyone was experiencing connectivity issues that day and I'm sure that they themselves also must be well aware of it.
  • Options
    It happened the same to me in april.. give up. They don't care. I lost the top 5 placement that run and i missed the title for an error of their. I repeated the run and i took the title even if was really upset and nervous after 1 month of stupid senseless mail receveid after the same number of countless tickets opened. Good luck for the next run buddy
  • Options
    Hey Ridhesh,

Can you please send me the 8-Digit Support Ticket number that you received in the first reply? I'd like to have this looked into.

Technically, the Support team is right, because there is nothing that THEY can do personally. The reduction in time from the server outage is accounted for by the team and applies to all players that had their times interfered with by a server maintenance.

I'll talk to the team and make sure they are taking the server outage into account when calculating Legends runs with this monthly event.

Anyways, please send me the 8-Digit number in a private message, so we can ensure that this information is corrected for the future.
This discussion has been closed.