Gotta Love June......

KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
Currently at 30 straight arena crystals without a unit to show for it........

Wonder if the drop rates are altered leading up to the 4th of July deals......mmmmmmmm.......

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Wonder if the drop rates are altered leading up to the 4th of July deals......mmmmmmmm.......

Nope. Take off the tin foil hat. I've still been gaining units from them as regularly as I had last month and the month before.
    That’s awesome for you. No tin foil hats in my house. When you go 30 straight crystals without units at a “15%” chance, the probability of that happening is astronomical. I’ve also had plenty of others in my alliance that are starting to see nothing but gold over the past week.
  • Really_YeahReally_Yeah Member Posts: 14
    I would like to hear more conspiracy theories
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★

I would like to hear more conspiracy theories

I hear Alex Jones is a great starting point ;)
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Member Posts: 130
    I got 750 from 10 crystals yesterday. So, yeah you gotta love June....
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    It happens all the time. It's just RNG
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Nope. Take off the tin foil hat. I've still been gaining units from them as regularly as I had last month and the month before.
    That’s awesome for you. No tin foil hats in my house. When you go 30 straight crystals without units at a “15%” chance, the probability of that happening is astronomical. I’ve also had plenty of others in my alliance that are starting to see nothing but gold over the past week.
    Not astronomical. Not even unlikely. Correlation is not causation either.
  • Panplayer2Panplayer2 Member Posts: 3

ItsDamien said:

Buying 30 crystals with no units is (0.85)^30= 0.76% which is slightly lower than the chance of getting a 6* from a cav crystal and by no means astronomical.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Buying 30 crystals with no units is (0.85)^30= 0.76% which is slightly lower than the chance of getting a 6* from a cav crystal and by no means astronomical.
    That's actually still a higher chance to happen than pulling a featured 6* from a featured Cav crystal.