**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AOL 100% Rewards

AOL compensation just hit! Will we be seeing AOL buffed rewards soon?

Comments

• Options
    iNotoriousAceiNotoriousAce Posts: 27
    Agreed!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Post what you get from the comp

The comp is just revives which will expire and a few potions
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Ok so nothing to special.
    Might as well be nearly nothing at all, revives are going to expire since I have no content to do and potions are there but there potions, I can farm them
  • Options
    Same here, I have no use for the revives or options. All the content has been cleared
  • Options

Same here, I have no use for the revives or options. All the content has been cleared

Yeah, for this it’s not isolated cases who are having this issue, it’s the majority probably, you’re compensating people who’ve done some of the toughest content quickly, many of those have done all the content, I don’t know how they thought low levels revives that will expire would be a good option honestly
  • Options
    Really_YeahReally_Yeah Posts: 14
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I can farm them
    You can farm lvl 4 potions?
    No
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I can farm them
    You can farm lvl 4 potions?
    No
    I can farm lower level potions that do the same job, I don’t need potions, also making new accounts to avoid bans is against the rules
  • Options
    I hope they don’t disappoint with the AOL rewards and I hope we se them real soon!
  • Options
    SikSik Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike Any idea when we will get an announcement on the 100% AOL buffed rewards?
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Sik said:

@Kabam Miike Any idea when we will get an announcement on the 100% AOL buffed rewards?

It took them 2 weeks to come up with the junky compensation.

Hopefully they take 4 months and actually come back with something worthwhile for this kne.one
  • Options
    Agreed, it’s definitely got to equal the effort - I believe they understand that after looking at the reward payout & horror stories of the 6* Nexus crystal(mine was atrocious).

I think if they changed the T5CC crystals(2) to selectors, bunch of generic 6* sig stones & a 6* Nexus crystal containing champs who are considered best in their respective class. Hell, give us an option to pick the class we want with the top 3 champs of that class. Definitive value! It’s a pipe dream I know, but it’s gotta be game/account-changing in comparison to what it is now. No RNG for this kind of accomplishment.
  • Options
    I’d imagine it should be soon we hear or receive them.
  • Options
    I really hope so Sik!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Considering it was part of their plans for the next 3 months who's to say it'll be soon tho xD
  • Options
    I think it makes sense to get these squared away ASAP in my opinion. There’s a lot of unrest as is inside the community, especially from endgame players- who probably make up a good amount of people who have 100% AOL. It helps quiet the noise some. Also, I’m sure ppl are working to get this 100% as we speak so they too, can get the buffed rewards in addition. It makes more sense in a business way to get these out quickly.

Oh and hey Patchie..lol
  • Options
    I hope @Kabam Miike sees this :)
  • Options
    I honestly believe they are going to come through in a big way on this. I’m keeping the faith!..lol
  • Options
    That could be the case, but things change day to day - I’d like to hear it from Mike to be honest.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    It wil probably be a seltiler tier5cc
  • Options
    Really_YeahReally_Yeah Posts: 14
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I can farm them