**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey kabam, here's something everyone would like.UN-NERF Scarlet Witch

I know i'm 3 years late, but hear me out.(tldr at the end)
Scarlet Witch was an incredibly powerful character for her time. And i even somewhat understand why they nerfed her.
But hear me out. Today's characters are incredibly powerful.Domino,Captain Marvel,Corvus,longshot,doom,Sunspot,aegon etc.
But the mystic class is probably a bit lacking.Doom,Symbiote supreme and magik are the only viable options for attacking, and magik's damage lags a bit compared to other champs.(i've only ever used a 4* r5 so forgive me if im wrong) All the other classes have powerful damage deakers.Aegon, nick fury stealth suit domino archangel omega red sunspot ghost g2099 starky warlock starlord hyperion CORVUS medusa cap marvel quake void thing human torch capiw. So we are definitely lacking in the mystic department.
This is a simple solution that not only evens out the classes,but will require minimal effort and most importantly MAKE THE COMMUNITY(especially veterans) GO ABSOLUTELY BONKERS(in a good way) at a time where people's frustrations with the game are at a tipping point.She wont be game breaking anymore, lots of other champions are also at that level of damage and utility.
It also honours one of marvel's oldest characters, and a character that was absolutely insanely powerful in the comics and the movies.And kabam?You can make money off this too.Give us a offer, like the 500 $ og vision that we had and watch the banknotes swell in. You already have plans to introduce a new MCU version of her?Fine.. Make both of them good.Trust me when i say this, nobody is going to complain if more good champs are in the game. I hope kabam sees this. Thank you for going through my silly idea and it would be unbelievable if it actually happened.But since when did they actually listen to us...

tldr: Bring scarlet witch back to her original pre 12.0 state. Everyone will love it.

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Yeah, put Dr strange back too. He's a weakling now. people would love it as he is a 5* too so actually useful.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    What? Morningstar, Claire voyant, sorcerer supreme, mojo, dr voodoo, and ghost rider are mystic and are also good on attack.
    Also, 4 star scarlet witch would be extremely helpful in act 6 un-nerfed.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Lol....are you trolling?
    Solswerd said:

Edeuink said:

Lol....are you trolling?
    I’m saying that un-nerfing scarlet witch wouldn’t do anything, because you wouldn’t be able to take her into act 6 anyway.
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Edeuink said:

Solswerd said:

Edeuink said:

Lol....are you trolling?
    I’m saying that un-nerfing scarlet witch wouldn’t do anything, because you wouldn’t be able to take her into act 6 anyway.
    hmm quite true
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I don't think scarlet witch should be brought back pre nerf, yes a lot of new champions now have a lot of insane abilities and more damage but scarlet was specifically broken for her ability to completely lock out opponents with stun and power lock abilities plus even at the current game state one of if not the best regens in game. Against champion without limber or stun immunities she could literally face roll through stun chaining and power-draining to the point it would be hard to design content around her without including either the nodes above mentioned or just putting damaging debuffs everywhere which wouldn't be conducive to game balance either. A three-star scarlet witch could likely lock some fights all the way up to act 6 if there were no gates. No champion even doom has the level of control through constant stun and power drain she had. She's honestly fine and very strong as she is now, they definitely should add her in the 6 and 5 star pool though.

Mystic is really solid now honestly, mojo and longshot are great damage dealers, sorcerer supreme is a utility god, voodoo, magik and Morningstar are still god tier, doom, claire and SS obviously are incredible. Overall the mystic class is in a really good place right now
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Sungj said:

I don't think scarlet witch should be brought back pre nerf, yes a lot of new champions now have a lot of insane abilities and more damage but scarlet was specifically broken for her ability to completely lock out opponents with stun and power lock abilities plus even at the current game state one of if not the best regens in game. Against champion without limber or stun immunities she could literally face roll through stun chaining and power-draining to the point it would be hard to design content around her without including either the nodes above mentioned or just putting damaging debuffs everywhere which wouldn't be conducive to game balance either. A three-star scarlet witch could likely lock some fights all the way up to act 6 if there were no gates. No champion even doom has the level of control through constant stun and power drain she had. She's honestly fine and very strong as she is now, they definitely should add her in the 6 and 5 star pool though.

Mystic is really solid now honestly, mojo and longshot are great damage dealers, sorcerer supreme is a utility god, voodoo, magik and Morningstar are still god tier, doom, claire and SS obviously are incredible. Overall the mystic class is in a really good place right now

Even tho mystic is in a good place now, it's still not the best
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

TheRoyal9 said:

Sungj said:

Even tho mystic is in a good place now, it's still not the best
    Better than the skill class right now.
    Are you mad?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pre 12.0 sw would still be too op, she can infinitely stun chain and power lock, you’d have to weaken those 2 debuffs and probably her regen also
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Also, Colossus has the best stun lock in the game. You need 20 armor, or some sort of ability accuracy increaser, and Emma Frost. Boom. When you get to 20 armor, you have a guaranteed stun on sp1, and gain power fast enough to stun lock. It’s not rng dependent, and if you always heavy into sp1, the damage won’t be half bad.

Weakness: nullify.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I'd say un-Nerf Doctor Strange before The Witch...Scarlet is still a God Tier 4 Star Champion lol
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Mmmm but its definitely getting there lol...we Now have Doom, Claire Voyant, Symbiote Sympreme, Supreme Sorceress and even Long shot is pretty good. Team Mystic is starting to Rise up lmao