**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr.Voodoo

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I keep seeing all these posts and comments saying voodoo is falling out of the meta.

However I beg to differ. He is still a power control god, as well as a beast in any match up with tons of buffs. Also the ability to gain or reduce ability accuracy by 100% is an incredible ability.

Feel free to voice your opinion, but he is still an amazing god tier champion.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Agree! I have been the biggest fan of voodoo for so long. He's like the og bwcv. Sustain, power control, dot damage, direct damage, and aa modification. Super awesome
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Agree! I have been the biggest fan of voodoo for so long. He's like the og bwcv. Sustain, power control, dot damage, direct damage, and aa modification. Super awesome

Totally! And he is one of the best options for quite a few act 6 lanes, and having been in the beta for act 7(Which is hopefully going to be 100% different minus parts of the last quest.) he is amazing for some of the lanes I tested as well.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Another champ we’ll never see as a six star.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is still amazing, even at r4, he was essential for helping me explore 6.4, especially the gimme path.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Got that man at 5/65, absolutely wicked champion.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Better than doom.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    I agree, Voodoo is brilliant; and Awakened he's a solid choice to take up.

I sat on a Mystic 5* Awakening Gem for ages, trying to decide between him and Doom. Then I got another Gem, so awakened both of them and took to R3. Doom is staggeringly powerful; and in the end I've gone with the long-term plan of taking him up, but it was a tougher decision than many might think.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Great in Incursions.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Anybody run voodoo with suicides??
    I pulled him from act 6 completion rewards and have a mystic gem and 100 mystic stones...i feel that voodoo wouldn't work with suicides so I haven't ranked him up so if someone uses him with suicides then i would like some pointers
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    PsyLife said:

Better than doom.

nope nope and wrong on so many levels. Doom has utilities that voodoo doesn't have and conversely voodoo has things that doctor doom can't do. But imo doom is still one of the best mystics in the game, while voodoo is like top 5
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

PsyLife said:

Better than doom.

nope nope and wrong on so many levels. Doom has utilities that voodoo doesn't have and conversely voodoo has things that doctor doom can't do. But imo doom is still one of the best mystics in the game, while voodoo is like top 5
    With suicides Claire is the best Mystic.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

FRITO_Man said:

PsyLife said:

Better than doom.

With suicides Claire is the best Mystic.
    Debatable. I will agree claire can outshine doom but doom can also outshine clair. I agree that they are probably tied for top 2, but it's up to personal preference.
    Doom’s weakness will always be immunities.

Claire’s weakness will always be the lack of immunities.

Voodoo thrives with or without immunities.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

LMAO lack of immunity to what?

PsyLife said:

I’m talking about who they are fighting, not the three themselves.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

PsyLife said:

I’m talking about who they are fighting, not the three themselves.
    Gotcha.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have him at r4, need a r5 mystic, been waiting on Claire as I run suicides but I think I might just go with voodoo, only other option is SS dunno what to do...
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I have 5* r5's of Doom and Voodoo. Love them both, and they each have different advantages and disadvantages.

If you made me bring one champ to a blind node, it would be Doom...but Voodoo can solve some tricky fights, and is awesome for AQ with the regen.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

I have 5* r5's of Doom and Voodoo. Love them both, and they each have different advantages and disadvantages.

If you made me bring one champ to a blind node, it would be Doom...but Voodoo can solve some tricky fights, and is awesome for AQ with the regen.

I agree- I have them both rank 5 and if I’m going into any random fight I’ll be bringing voodoo.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Anybody run voodoo with suicides??
    I pulled him from act 6 completion rewards and have a mystic gem and 100 mystic stones...i feel that voodoo wouldn't work with suicides so I haven't ranked him up so if someone uses him with suicides then i would like some pointers

I run Voodoo with Suicides. In my experience, he works just fine with them. He heals back the damage from Double Edge and recoil and if you finish the fight quickly, you're only loosing around 2% health from it.