**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sector 7 Zone 9

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

If this is on sec 7 zone 9. I wonder what kind of node they have on last zone!!

Also we fought mesmerize and lifecycle on the middle.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’m sorry. Those nodes don’t look fun. It’s all random though. However, there can be some pretty nasty combinations. My friend and I had to fight void with short burst lockdown(you start with a bunch of debuffs on you).
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Biggest mistake I made was I had gotten the lightning fist and the pyro ones as well. But they were ultimately the cause of my demise because on the next map i wasn't really thinking to far ahead but I got stuck up against Bishop. Yeah let's just say I barely put a dent in the guy before he wiped out my whole team. Won't make that mistake again
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    The last one I had was a Hyperion with can’t stop won’t stop and prey on the weak. With my and my ally using all buff heavy champs. Started the fight with full power every time we had to stop lol
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Man those nodes are pain. We were playing sector 7 yesterday and in zone 6 we got a terrifying node combination.
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51

We were good befor this can usually reach zone 8-9 but we have to quit here 6 champs werr lost at thi s boss
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Tivjyot said:

We were good befor this can usually reach zone 8-9 but we have to quit here 6 champs werr lost at thi s boss

But fisticuffs and p.thorne ain't that bad if u ask me..
    Had all those DOT buffs with me. Cornered got activated and i got ruined. Lol.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

If this is on sec 7 zone 9. I wonder what kind of node they have on last zone!!

Also we fought mesmerize and lifecycle on the middle.

We fought a bishop in room 9 with our shocks and incinerate hacks active. He soloed all my champs along with my friends team too. Sometimes this hacks can be very dangerous.