AQ Tickets are costing more than before!

With quick calculations, if I keep running map 6, it will cost me and my teammates more per weeks in donations than it used to for the same set of map per groups for the week.

We are running:
BG1-66666
BG2-66655
BG3-55555
The donations are 170k gold, 14 bc and 12k loyalty

New system can turn out like this (https://bit.ly/MCOC_AQ_Ticket_Calculator) thanks @LilMaddogHT
Running map 6 is 75 tickets/week

It just end up costing more. Not mentioning those who run map5 don't have to pay a dime, are they still getting the same rewards at the end?

Comments

• DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Look up previous threads before posting.
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    edited June 2020
    @DoubleDelta Everyone talks about getting tickets back, and did not see any about how much the cost will affect us. So yeah, I had to start one.
    It is cheaper to run, however, kabam didnt take into account different map alliances. They are going to divide the running costs depending on how many BGs are open - this will take a while to put into effect though (dont know why it'll take so long, guessing they need to code in failsafes to stop people from exploiting it further)
    Using the calculator, I can see pretty quickly that it cost more to run a map 6 compared to our previous donations. Running both maps doesn't work well with this system. Plus we start 665 and did not share the cost on it. Group 3 map5 just got in for free.
    ODEKA said:

@DoubleDelta Everyone talks about getting tickets back, and did not see any about how much the cost will affect us. So yeah, I had to start one.

Again, it was discussed in other threads.

Long term once the fix has been put into place, it'll cost like 16k less gold, it originally worked out as more, but they didn't announce with the reduced cost they were removing the gold we got back, as that was only there to offset the original costs. I cant remember the BC and Loyalty costs.

However, in the mean time, costs will be higher for those running Map 6, they can't speed it up apparently - So I think a lot of alliances which currently run mixed 5/6 are looking at dropping to just 5 until the correction is in place.
    ODEKA said:

Using the calculator, I can see pretty quickly that it cost more to run a map 6 compared to our previous donations. Running both maps doesn't work well with this system. Plus we start 665 and did not share the cost on it. Group 3 map5 just got in for free.

Read what I said above. They will divide the costs, but because people like to exploit the game - they need to take longer to figure out a way that an alliance cant put less people into 3 battlegroups, instead of 2, just to get the reduced costs.

Until the correction comes into the game, it will be more expensive. Long term, its cheaper. In the mean time, a lot of alliances are looking at running just Map 5
    @DoubleDelta Okay thanks. I will go read more.