**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop Prowess Consumption

As he's currently built, Bishop consumes his prowess when you hold block. This can lead to a player unintentionally consuming them when they need to block an attack or a special. The amount of damage that Bishop can create is heavily influenced by the amount of prowess that he has, probably more so than any mutant. Could you please ask the developers into looking at this mechanic, and possibly making it so that you have to dash back and hold block, similar to Hype's regen or CMM binary activation? A small change like this could make Bishop a more useable champion without having to do a full-on "buff". Thanks. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Isn't that part of the challenge though? It's the same a Blades regen.

I think the point of the mechanism is the better the player, the less need to simply hold the block.

I definitely agree with you, it would make Bishop better. Just explaining how I interpret the way he's been made.
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★

Isn't that part of the challenge though? It's the same a Blades regen.

I think the point of the mechanism is the better the player, the less need to simply hold the block.

I definitely agree with you, it would make Bishop better. Just explaining how I interpret the way he's been made.

Maybe. But with the rate his prowess gets used, if you have to block a medium length special attack, you've drained a pretty good amount, and for only 144.27 health each. As with Blade, you gain more regen and still have a lot of power left, plus an easy way to get that lost power back by bleeding your opponent. Also, Blade's damage output isn't affected by this mechanic the way that Bishop's is.

With energy powerhouses like Havok and Sunspot running around the game now, it would just be nice and fitting that the character who can absorb and redirect all energy to consistently be able have more damage output.