**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A NEW CONTEST

A time is coming when MCOC will be completed and old, that's why I suggest a new contests with an anime theme i.e Naruto, this show has numerous ways you can work on it
The got people with miss potential like to book, amor like gaara & the third raikage, shock damage, bleed,poison synergy's virtually every thing that won't take it to far from the original, & you can even learn from the mistakes in MCOC and make this one last longer. I hope you think about the proposal and also sorry for the grammar and punctuation errors

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Skyrun_2 said:

A time is coming when MCOC will be completed and old, that's why I suggest a new contests with an anime theme i.e Naruto, this show has numerous ways you can work on it
    The got people with miss potential like to book, amor like gaara & the third raikage, shock damage, bleed,poison synergy's virtually every thing that won't take it to far from the original, & you can even learn from the mistakes in MCOC and make this one last longer. I hope you think about the proposal and also sorry for the grammar and punctuation errors

6 years for a mobile is quite a long time.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Their will always be a update that will change the game and if it ever does come to the point that it ends it is going to be a long time from now because I still dont see fat thor
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    * there *
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Marvel contest of champions, hey! Let’s add a bunch of non marvel characters, makes sense
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Marvel contest of champions, hey! Let’s add a bunch of non marvel characters, makes sense

Didn’t Capcom already do that with an arcade fighting game back in the late 90’s?

You know; Marvel V.S Capcom?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s not asking for Naruto characters to be added to MCoC, he’s asking when MCoC dies that they make a Naruto themed MCOC/Injustice/Mortal Combat type game.

With regards to the actual suggestion, I doubt that could ever happen as Disney will continue to shoot out marvel movies that have characters that are recognizable and tons of the general public know, whereas an anime, as popular as I’m sure Naruto is, doesn’t have that appeal to anyone who isn’t a fan of the series. Marvel/super heroes appeals to all the kids who bought comics a few decades ago up to the kids who go see MCU films with their pals on a Friday night.

TLDR Naruto doesn’t have a huge enough fan base for it to make sense pursuing.

Granted, neither does transformers, but idk if they would want to do that again without some major popularity in the characters.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

MaxGaming said:

Their will always be a update that will change the game and if it ever does come to the point that it ends it is going to be a long time from now because I still dont see fat thor

* there *
    You already corrected him on June 8, didn’t get a reaction so you go back 3 days later and do it again, pathetic.
  • Options
    Skyrun_2Skyrun_2 Posts: 5
    Lvernon15 said:

No no no, I mean a different game but with the same MCOC theme
  • Options
    Skyrun_2Skyrun_2 Posts: 5

Oh what a good idea adding in characters that aren’t from the damn marvel comics or whatever.

No different game but the same MCOC theme