**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Nick to R2 vs 5* Archangel to R5

To start with both champions are unduped ..
I have completed cavalier and maxed out deep wounds ..
I love both champs equally good so I am unable to decide ..
My preference would be act6 and variants ..

6* Nick to R2 vs 5* Archangel to R5 21 votes

Unduped Nick Fury 6*
57%
Player1994SungjSpicyslicershadow_lurker22Justcause102LordNeoFrøsty28Giodood_1Sparx265gian_18MathgeekDanRose 12 votes
Unduped Archangel 5*
42%
GamerWRIRdoctorbshake8bakenoldHawkcrew2000Fluffy_paws_hbtygbty423_RebornMVP 9 votes

Comments

• pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    Guyzz please help me to decide ..
    I already have Aegon and Corvus at r5 ..
    Quake at r4 ..
    So I may need atleast one good damage dealer who can make use of deepwounds mastery for Act 6
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    edited May 2020
    I’ve been waiting for an AA for years and still nothing. But maybe it’s worth using a Chronometer this month to get a mutant AG and then rank him up? Just a thought
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    none unless awakened
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Unduped Nick Fury 6*
    why all 50% Archangel ! that"s twisted lol listen don't you rank up AA unduped h'es pretty useless i khnow his neutroxine can deliver good damage but nick can deal the same maybe more and he is a 6* and as a 6* if you're lucky enough to dupe him you're sorted

i have booth AA and Nick st R5 plus a 6*s nick too he's pretty great unduped
    AA IMO is the best mutant champion in the game soo far but duped he can shrugg through hard fights undped is useless as you would use him as a damage dealer and there are way better ones

Booth of them will get there one day so just pick nick today maybe use the chromo thing with intel to get a 5* mutant AWK Gem for Archangel
    Thanks for the comments guyz ..

I will go for chronomter to pick a mutant AG for my Archangel and probably rankup Nick ..
    Who knows I may a get 6* nick from next pull (fingers crossed) ..

He will be my first 6* rank2 so I wanna see how a r2 feels like .. Only other good 6* I have is VTDuck ..

Already I have corvus and aegon at r5 who needs rampup so don’t want to upgrade VTD who also needs rampup to be god ..
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd wait
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Unduped Nick Fury 6*
    pvrsunny said:

Thanks for the comments guyz ..

I will go for chronomter to pick a mutant AG for my Archangel and probably rankup Nick ..
    Who knows I may a get 6* nick from next pull (fingers crossed) ..

He will be my first 6* rank2 so I wanna see how a r2 feels like .. Only other good 6* I have is VTDuck ..

Already I have corvus and aegon at r5 who needs rampup so don’t want to upgrade VTD who also needs rampup to be god ..

i'd say no to VTD he's good but not worth a R2 IMO even venom is better now Ramp up takes time and when ramped must be worth that time .. i say he does not worth the ramp up like Aegon And Corvus since even when Ramepd he does not magical Stuff
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neither, they’re unduped and both need the dupe
    Took Nick to R2 .. I need him for Quake evade synergy and that little bit Hero attack boost ..
    Just thought Archangel was doing what he is good at even at R4 ..
    Thanks for all the suggestions guyzz

Finally Awakened my Archangel and took him to R5 .. Loving both