**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the best champ to R5?

Advise me on wat i should R5pls.

Which is the best champ to R5? 44 votes

Iceman
2%
Priceless 1 vote
Mojo
9%
Trill719TimeGenesisDoctor_Strange19Lucifer1810 4 votes
Archangel
63%
nameplasLvernon15Anonymous346CupidTheHoodedDormammuKDSuperFlash10heartbreakid_22RockypantherxEtjamaDead1AmbjonyTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeIcy000King_Leo321FiiNCHFabwiziOmedennMatty_IceFlashSpidey 28 votes
Thing
22%
PantherusNZMohit_7TheHeroDeservedDart1981Nixxxo89Obaid_Jacob03Přìņče01TrubluMateXguard77Gr8TonyStark 10 votes
Thor Ragnarok
0%
Hela
2%
AlexBossu 1 vote
Vision
0%

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Archangel
    if AA is duped he is an absolute beast which will help you to go through lots of content

Big AA fan myself!
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Thing
    AA can do what he needs at r4, and is only effective if the opponent isnt bleed and/or poison immune. Do Thing instead, who is much more reliable for future bosses and etc.
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    hmmm ok
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Archangel
    If he’s duped. For people who argue he does his job at r4 that’s only partly true, he does it a lot better at r5, and when you start getting deeper into act 6 you’ll really need that r5
    Lvernon15 said:

If he’s duped. For people who argue he does his job at r4 that’s only partly true, he does it a lot better at r5, and when you start getting deeper into act 6 you’ll really need that r5

Can anyone else mention the CONSIDERABLE champ that should also be taken to R5?
    any CONSIDERABLE champs*
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    Iceman
    I didn't see aa
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Priceless said:

I didn't see aa

Third option
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Iceman, mojo, aa, and thing are all worth ranking up
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Thing
    @OP - it would help if you specified what content you've finished and what you're looking to complete next