**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 tips

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I'm starting on completing Act 6 to become cavalier. Have already finished 6.1.1 and 6.1.2. Any tips for the rest of chapter 1 and 2? This is my team:

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    gonna need a strong bleed immune for Xbones dorm wont cut it, I would advise to rank up Quake she will help you alot, also not sure if your roster is ready for chapter 2, depening on your skill level rank Shehulk for the champion
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

gonna need a strong bleed immune for Xbones dorm wont cut it, I would advise to rank up Quake she will help you alot, also not sure if your roster is ready for chapter 2, depening on your skill level rank Shehulk for the champion

He can do it with that Omega for sure. It's biohazard so him being duped is less important than normal. Get him ranked and he's set for that boss
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Iceman will work for xbones as well but it's a much longer fight
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Basically there are only 2 road blocks in Act 6.1: crossbones and sentinel. Your roster is good enough for sentinel. For crossbones, you have Aegon already so just rank up iceman as much as possible. I one shot that crossbones with r4 iceman yet the hit nos is something over 350.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

I'm starting on completing Act 6 to become cavalier. Have already finished 6.1.1 and 6.1.2. Any tips for the rest of chapter 1 and 2? This is my team:

You have more than enough to get you to 6.2 the champion
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    You can use quake, corvus or iceman for crossbones I used corvus because he was my only option
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    You have enough
  • Options
    I have just beat ghost and am on loki now
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Basically there are only 2 road blocks in Act 6.1: crossbones and sentinel. Your roster is good enough for sentinel. For crossbones, you have Aegon already so just rank up iceman as much as possible. I one shot that crossbones with r4 iceman yet the hit nos is something over 350.

Omega Red would be way more useful than Iceman. With the constant bleeds the spores will do most of the work.
  • Options
    Currently on crossbones. Will awakened 5 star rank 4 Aegon help with that fight? Or should I focus on Omega Red and Iceman?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Currently on crossbones. Will awakened 5 star rank 4 Aegon help with that fight? Or should I focus on Omega Red and Iceman?

https://youtu.be/smCRQq6CBUw
  • Options
    ZulumonsterZulumonster Posts: 5
    Don’t spend too much money. Be patient. Once you have the right champs at a high rank, then complete/explore it. A lot of nodes are designed to trap you and make you feel invested in the path so you spend a lot of money. Don’t fall for it.

Ps. Buying 300u/$10 crystals for a 0.1% chance Is stupid. Don’t do it.

On a separate note, Kabam you ffukking turds. What’s up with a 3* arena boost from AW victory crystals?
  • Options
    Reference said:

https://youtu.be/smCRQq6CBUw
    Thanks for the video! My Aegon is only sig level 26 but I think he will get the job done
  • Options
    I am currently on Sentinel (final quest) any tips on which champs to bring and paths to take?
  • Options
    Alright just beat Sentinel!! Duped my 5 star Diablo :D:D:D
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    How tough was the sentinel
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    I just beat xbones with a R3 omega but it took a lot of units
  • Options
    wappykid said: