**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

150k player, 4600 prestige active player looking for 55533.

Gday guys, I'm an aussie player looking for a alliance. I have 2 5/50 for AQ (hulk and gr) and the rest 4/40,3/35 for remaining defenders and attackers. My rating is 150k and prestige is 4600. I am an active player but also have a real life, i also use line but can't be available 24/7 due to other commitments (freinds, work, girlfreind ect) saying that though i play where i can and can finish my lines in AQ and AW easily.
Muy ideal alliance will be:
- adult and mature
- run 55533
- fun to talk to on line
- good communicators
- ign and line id- Pazinator

Comments

• Options
    Sent you an invite, as an alliance we meet all your requirements but for aq we currently run map 4 all the time
  • Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Aq map 5 is a must, looking for more T4CC. Aswell as making at least the 4* shards from events.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I know it is not really helpful to your cause but you do not have 4600 prestige with only 2 5/50s.

I also assume u mean that you have 2/35 5*s (unless they are not leveled up at all in rank 3)
  • Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Yes typo, 2/35. I calculated my prestige by averaging the pi of my top 5 champions is that not correct?
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Nope. You need to use a prestige calculator. The current PI of your top champs are inflated by masteries. You can find one online or use the Prestige Bot on Line.

Your actual prestige may be around 3500-4000 based on the top 4 champs on your profile.
  • Options
    MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    If you are still looking, my ally runs 54444 and hits expert tier every other week. Always get 4* shards from war and get high SA rewards weekly (4&5* shards). We are mostly US based but have some late players and one EU player. We use GroupMe and have a great time interacting outside the game. We need a strong player to take the place of a boss killer taking an indefinite break.