**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Turn XP boost into Gold Boosts for players above lvl 60

B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Whilst I’m really happy with how Kabam are responding to our feedback, one thing I’m personally really struggling with is resources and particularly T4B, T1A and Gold (!).

As an end game user these just aren’t coming my way fast enough and so I’m just not able to rank up 5* champs to test and have fun with.

I feel turning XP boost into 20% gold boosts would really help solve that gold issue and address the frustrating effect collecting XP boosts (when maxed out) creates.

My 2 cents, which is gold considering how broke I am ☹️

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Sounds good to me.

Dr. Zola
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Very good
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Then no one could get gold boosts because the max level is 60 and you can't go over that.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Not an idea I've seen posted before, but this would be great. I literally have had zero use for xp boosts for an insane amount of time (except for dumping them during item use)
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Then no one could get gold boosts because the max level is 60 and you can't go over that.

Do you even play the game?
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Not sure gold boost is the right idea though as people would just stash their gold crystals and BC until they pop a boost....
    Maybe just a gold realm ticket or something
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Mathgeek said:

The title says above level 60
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Mathgeek said:

He’s not wrong...
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    edited June 2020

Not sure gold boost is the right idea though as people would just stash their gold crystals and BC until they pop a boost....
    Maybe just a gold realm ticket or something

Fine but once you’ve popped your stash (that always sounds wrong) you’re back to collecting gold crystals slowly in relation to how often you come across “gold boosts”.

I see this as: I’m about to play for an hour, le’me pop this gold boost and earn 20% more for gold. :neutral:
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Been suggesting this for ages, and if they're worried about Gold Crystal Hoarding just make the Boost only effect Natural Gold Earnings (as in Gold from Quests/AQ/AW and maybe Champion Rank Ups)...