Options

Scouter lens becoming irrelevant

As mentioned in your announcement post, the invisible nodes are being removed from alliance war. Now people like me who have used their hard earned units to unlock their scouter lens mastery have no use for the mastery in that situation. It is this requested that our mastery points used in the scouter lens mastery and the units used to unlock that mastery point (550 units per carbonadium core) be refunded to us as a mode of compensation. I hope your fine judgement will understand well our situation and take it under consideration. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    seeing as though you double posted.
    i will double reply.

we bought it before when it fit in the meta of the game.
    currently it does not fit.
    unfortunately thats what happens sometimes in games with evolving content.

mind you kabam have only removed the hidden nodes because people complained about having hidden nodes.

also kabam have said they do plan on bringing them back later.

last map it was only hidden nodes on 1 path. meaning only 3 out of 30 would have potentially used it. did the 27 others complain bout it then?
  • Options
    SayantanSayantan Posts: 25
    The people who used to take path 7 regularly, had opened them. But the entire system of invisible node has been removed (for whatever reason). It doesn't change the fact that it has rendered the scouter lens mastery irrelevant in the current meta or the game.
  • Options
    just stick to one post.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205137/scouter-lens-becoming-irrelevant#latest

no need to spam the forum with your terrible request.
  • Options
    Whether my request is terrible, is not for you to judge. You clearly don't understand the problem and you're not ready to try.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    it is a forum. you state your opinion.
    i am entitled to reply with mine.

there is no problem to understand.
    there is a mastery that is currently serving no purpose.
    well it may change in the future and serve a purpose again.
    and if it doesnt, oh well, it was helpful while we needed it.
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Carb cores are expensive. Roughly what 15-20$ worth of units? people spending money on a game for something, then the need for it is removed entirely, and you don’t think that’s worthy of compensation?

What if they made all masteries void? Would you want compensation then?
  • Options
    @Eternal_Tripod83 been trying to make them understand for so long. But they don't want to try.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Oh that sucks. The meta has changed and something isn’t useful anymore. You know, everyone who ranked up Phoenix and Thor rag for prestige should demand compensation because of silver surfer, everyone who ranked up stark spidey should demand compensation because of ghost, and everyone who ranked up blade should demand compensation because he isn’t the best champion in the game anymore.
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Edeuink said:

Oh that sucks. The meta has changed and something isn’t useful anymore. You know, everyone who ranked up Phoenix and Thor rag for prestige should demand compensation because of silver surfer, everyone who ranked up stark spidey should demand compensation because of ghost, and everyone who ranked up blade should demand compensation because he isn’t the best champion in the game anymore.

Uh no...those are still useable somewhat. If they had a node placed on every fight that said “can’t use Thor rag/Phoenix/stark/etc” forever going forward”...then yea demand compensation.

If you think changing things after people spend money is good for the game like the bait and switch they did with namor, go look up “evolve” by turtle rock. Once my favorite game (and still great imo)-destroyed by horrible business practices
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Eternal_Tripod83 that's the whole point I'm trying to make.