**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how many energy refills or units it take to get Legend title?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Thinking of going for it but I'm debating about spending units or saving up energy refills.

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Sunspot works now? I'd figure his ramp up is too long.

And yes, you need all of the above before you worry about refills. Add solid wifi connection to that list.

But it normally takes 35-40 refills to a run.
  • Options
    Alex_mk2Alex_mk2 Posts: 47
    Are legend titles permanent?
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Do you have r3 corvus or sunspot? Do you have suicides, max boost and new iOS device

No I do not I didn't know I'd need all that guess I have something to work towards now.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Gmonkey said:

Do you have r3 corvus or sunspot? Do you have suicides, max boost and new iOS device

No I do not I didn't know I'd need all that guess I have something to work towards now.
    if you have great internet and the newest, top of the line iphone, a 5/65 could work
  • Options
    kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54

I love that they call the speed runs Legends title...there’s nothing legendary about it. I have a R2 Ghost and a maxed Corvus and full suicides with plenty of items and boosts and I would never run for a BS “Legend” title. Maybe if it involves even a little bit of skill. Legends are a joke unless you earned your title from an act 6 chapter.

how do u know it involves little skill if u never did a run for yourself?

i did my run this month.. and i can say its not that easy with hitmonkey safeguard node

• Options

I love that they call the speed runs Legends title...there’s nothing legendary about it. I have a R2 Ghost and a maxed Corvus and full suicides with plenty of items and boosts and I would never run for a BS “Legend” title. Maybe if it involves even a little bit of skill. Legends are a joke unless you earned your title from an act 6 chapter.

i did my run this month.. and i can say its not that easy with hitmonkey safeguard node

My 4* archangel destroyed him within a minute
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Alex_mk2 said:

Yeah but you can't spare a whole minute for a fight during a legends run
  • Options

Alex_mk2 said:

I’m giving a comparison, if a 4 star can do it within a minute then a rank 5 5 star should take even less time.Plus archangel is probably one of the best counters to safeguard.
  • Options
    Alex_mk2 said:

Alex_mk2 said:

I’m giving a comparison, if a 4 star can do it within a minute then a rank 5 5 star should take even less time.Plus archangel is probably one of the best counters to safeguard.
    its all your assumption.. like i said u never did a run and u think its easy bcoz 4* can do it in a minute

go do a run.. get the legend title and then comeback here tell me it requires no skill then only your words are credible

• Options

Alex_mk2 said:

Alex_mk2 said:

its all your assumption.. like i said u never did a run and u think its easy bcoz 4* can do it in a minute

go do a run.. get the legend title and then comeback here tell me it requires no skill then only your words are credible

I wonder what makes you feel like your words have much integrity either, do you have a legends title? My advice is accurate since I not only have a legends title but I also have a great grasp of knowledge regarding this game.Not only that I never once refuted your claim that ‘no skill is required’ so it seems like you’re the one making assumptions now.
  • Options
    Alex_mk2 said:

Alex_mk2 said:

Alex_mk2 said:

I wonder what makes you feel like your words have much integrity either, do you have a legends title? My advice is accurate since I not only have a legends title but I also have a great grasp of knowledge regarding this game.Not only that I never once refuted your claim that ‘no skill is required’ so it seems like you’re the one making assumptions now.
    is this your profile? don't see any legend badge but heyyy maybe u have another account

i dont have legend title... waiting for the result next week to see if i made it.. did 2:58 hopefully that's a good time