**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto buff

LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
@Kabam Miike can we get an approximate date on when might the buff on magneto be happening or when will we be able to see what the buff look like?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Make it so when fighting #metal he has unlockable specials, 100% immunity to poison bleed and Shock and mabey something else just in normal fights
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    just wait eight days, just like it says on the article
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

As it says on the road map, we will find out on the 29th June. I want to know which Magneto they're reworking or buffing, as theres two.

If it's just one it will 100% be Red Magneto no doubt about it
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Developer’s note:
    Mutant supremacy would scale with Magneto’s signature ability in such a way that it offers unduped Mags the full 5% or 10% reduction in damage, but caps damage from a single source at 4.5% for a sig 200 Mags.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

As it says on the road map, we will find out on the 29th June. I want to know which Magneto they're reworking or buffing, as theres two.

It’s not happening in 29th june. They delayed it.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    I saw a video saying he’d reduce ability accuracy of all enemies by 85 percent. Is that correct?
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    YEETguy said:

I saw a video saying he’d reduce ability accuracy of all enemies by 85 percent. Is that correct?

Where did you see the video
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Didn’t they surprise drop Gamora rework out of nowhere with whatever champ/champs had the planned rework? Might see Mags drop with HB >:)
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    CCP are in a beta atm, could be for something else but would think it is likely to be magneto, especially after dorks tweet
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

It’s not happening in 29th june. They delayed it.
    when you realize that the comment you’re correcting was posted before everything got delayed
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101

Magneto is the only mutant who should be able to fully reverse the class bonus against tech. I dont mean the temporary 40% buff thing he gets but as a permanent ability

I suggested they actually make him the first champ in the game that has role reversal as an ability. He's the single most extreme example of a champ whose relative power completely conflicts with the class relationships that MCOC chose to create. And of course he'll have major benefits over all #metal champs.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Drake said:

Magneto is the only mutant who should be able to fully reverse the class bonus against tech. I dont mean the temporary 40% buff thing he gets but as a permanent ability

I suggested they actually make him the first champ in the game that has role reversal as an ability. He's the single most extreme example of a champ whose relative power completely conflicts with the class relationships that MCOC chose to create. And of course he'll have major benefits over all #metal champs.
    Even if he has all this he needs something else so he is at least ok in non #metal fights
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Lunae said:

Didn’t they surprise drop Gamora rework out of nowhere with whatever champ/champs had the planned rework? Might see Mags drop with HB >:)

I was hoping for this exactly.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Drake said:

What if they made him the only champion with class advantage over two classes? Tech and skill. That would be such a cool concept

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Drake said:

What if they made him the only champion with class advantage over two classes? Tech and skill. That would be such a cool concept

Yes yes yes!
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I'd like to see
    Magneto (Red)
    "Mutant Domination" synergy - all mutant champions gain 10% attack and 20% special attack damage, #villain mutant champs gain an additional 10% crit damage and rate
    "Head of State" synergy - w/Doom, Namor, & Black Panther(Classic and CW) - Each member of this synergy gains +5% defence and +5% special attack damage for as long as they are alive.

New special one. Think of a combo of Havok's sp1 and 2. 2 waves, followed by a powerful beam.
    Keep sp2 the same, but as the chunks of metal slam into an opponent, it magnetizes them whether they are metal or not. (because the move would have attached metal pieces to the opponent)

I really love the idea of him having a class advantage against both skill AND tech.

I picked him over Sorcerer Supreme in the compensation 5 star nexus. Hoping to see what KABAM does. It's hard to envision Magneto as being a really good in game champ, but truth be told, I would have said the same about Colossus and Hulkbuster 6 months ago.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    In the Champions Road Map it confirms the Magneto Buffs for the v28.1 build, which is the next major update, and will likely drop around August 31.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/