**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM Heavy Bug

During AQ, after cmm is charged and uses sp2 the stun goes off against silver surfer correctly but you can only heavy one time. The second heavy misses if you try two times in a row for the map4 mini boss.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @OneMast3r

This is less about CMM and more about Silver Surfer. His heavy recovery and "stand up" animations seem to have frames where it looks like you should be able to hit him but attempted hits all whiff. It takes more time than most champs to be able to hit Silver Surfer after you knock him down or after he throws a heavy. You need to delay your hits a bit.

I can't say for sure whether or not this is intended to work this way, but it's worked this way since Silver Surfer was released.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    This happens after you throw a sp2. He's even in the corner. You medium dash into him and get one heavy. I try a second heavy in the corner right after and it misses. He was at 1 percent so I thought I'd connect and hit him. I wanted the charges. If I knew this was happening I would have killed him and avoided an sp3 that took me out.