**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Xavier

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
The reveal just sent me off
Damnnnn

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Dude what do you mean they just revealed an X, man are people looking too much into things
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    So stoked!
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    yeah, pretty legit to show hes coming to mcoc. September.
  • HiddenelementxHiddenelementx Posts: 25

Dude what do you mean they just revealed an X, man are people looking too much into things

Google “professor x helmet” and tell me that that isn’t him

• Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★

Google “professor x helmet” and tell me that that isn’t him

That's definitely him from the new comics. Never thought about them adding that version.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

it’s him
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

You need to label this thread with "spoilers" .

I don't know how to do that
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited July 2020
    He has a lot of potential in terms of utility. I'm exited for him.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    They made it clear in the magneto update notes.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Guys you shouldn't have taken me seriously I was just joking.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    DID YALL FORGET MR. SINISTER TEASING HE SERVES A MASTER?

I see a big XMen update with Apocalypse and Professor X.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I actually wish it'd be him in the hover chair from the 90s. I like the helmet design and it ties into the current comics (which are great) but if you've never read them you wouldn't think it was Prof X. I am excited to see his kit. I'm guessing he'll be an amazing defender. Maybe reverse controls, taunt, concussion (or similar AAR) and power sting. Maybe he could counter evade too. I think he should be able to essentially shut down non robot abilities after ramp up like maw with falter. This would all be consistent with the world's most powerful telepath. He should have great synergies with all mutants and maybe something to spice up Juggernaut through synergy. Oh and an Illuminati synergy...so many ideas!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I actually wish it'd be him in the hover chair from the 90s. I like the helmet design and it ties into the current comics (which are great) but if you've never read them you wouldn't think it was Prof X. I am excited to see his kit. I'm guessing he'll be an amazing defender. Maybe reverse controls, taunt, concussion (or similar AAR) and power sting. Maybe he could counter evade too. I think he should be able to essentially shut down non robot abilities after ramp up like maw with falter. This would all be consistent with the world's most powerful telepath. He should have great synergies with all mutants and maybe something to spice up Juggernaut through synergy. Oh and an Illuminati synergy...so many ideas!

agreed, But the catch with the chair is he's technically disabled and some people like making contreverisies for the sake of it. and I really hope he gives a synergy to psylocke that gives her increased attack per psi charge
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I can’t wait for him it’s gonna be with the magneto buff