**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It just feels like they're not listening to our feedback

2»

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    "attempting to stay constructive" my ass
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Everyone has been complaining about "mystic wars" for months, and as soon as kabam gives us a fix without nerfing MD, everyone freaks out.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    It is flawed to it's core, it's supposed to be competitive based on skilled play, the outcome is now decided at placement phase, how is that not flawed? Grounded you are arguing for the sake of arguing, making intelligible statements doesn't make you correct

Skill. For the Ally that comes up against the overpowered Matches double their Rating and full of Magiks, NCs, and other Champs? Skill for the Ally that overpowers them and watches them scramble to try and lose? There is little skill in having to decide between giving up and dying in the effort. That's waiting 24 hours for a road block. There's little skill involved when you have an overabundance of the same amped up Champs. The real issue is that people will have to figure out a new strategy besides filling the group with killers, and the opponent actually might have a chance to win instead of being overpowered.

Basically I read this and it tells me that you lack the skill to win wars. That's it. Nightcrawler over and over not tough if you are patient and can parry. Same with spidey. Mystic defenders with md could be beat with skill and power control. Your problem appears to stem from your lack of ability to beat opposing defenses so you want kabam to make it easier so you feel better.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Y'all are hilarious they did listen to people's complaints about war being a Mystic MD monotonous fest so they implemented a system that discourages that ubiquitous strategy. Fact is they can't please everyone and it sucks if you pigeonholed your roster. Tough luck if you are upset there are plenty who are happy and player participation data will be the metric for the success of the changes not your complaints.
  • Carrying water is back breaking work tbh. Good to get a break every now and then to post on the forums.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Y'all are hilarious they did listen to people's complaints about war being a Mystic MD monotonous fest so they implemented a system that discourages that ubiquitous strategy. Fact is they can't please everyone and it sucks if you pigeonholed your roster. Tough luck if you are upset there are plenty who are happy and player participation data will be the metric for the success of the changes not your complaints.

tier 1 alliance war is absolutely awful/boring with the new "muh diversity" system without defender kill points ... removes majority of skill.

I didn't "pigeonhole" my roster, nor did I complain about mystic wars.

new system is plain boring and not skill based. if it stays, a large part of the end game/big spenders will be leaving.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Everyone has been complaining about "mystic wars" for months, and as soon as kabam gives us a fix without nerfing MD, everyone freaks out.

I wasn't complaining about 'mystic wars', therefore "everyone" was not complaining about 'mystic wars'.

Hey hey, now here's someone infamous! Back on track, don't you think adding 25 points per defender kill would really help balance the scoring?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Ah, yes. The quintessential comment about Tiers. That has nothing to do with the discussion, and making judgments on where someone may or may not be the in the game is not an appropriate way to try and push them out of a conversation.

You slam everyones idea into the ground to make yourself look superior. Clearly always taking kabam´s side, when you have little to no knowledge about the endgame. Therefor I request you move up in tiers so you get the experience of healing up on each fight to give less deaths, when its actually competitive and requires skill, not just who gets a boss kill or not. When you mess up before you are done with section 3 in map 6 and have to revive. When you need to play arena to get the champs needed for either AW or AQ. When you spend a **** ton of either money or units to complete or explore LOL.

I will also mention this. end game players have been through all stages and view changes in different ways than those who have only experienced the beginning and mid game. Your opinion is worth the same as everyone else, but you might be blinded by not being as far progressed.

Also we don't make demands, more suggestions on which areas of the game can be improved and how. But Kabam don't seem to show any interest in listening to us. Its clear they "beta tested" the new AW system because its not at all flawed. They still have not gotten back to us or given an official statement on what happened with the 5* punishers. they made all our rank ups almost useless in one patch. (Rank down Tickets might be called for but thats not what is important, and I won't get into that)

If kabam`s interest is to make the game the best possible then they need to listen to its players. You can always make the argument why play? but is that really a good argument at this point?

No. What you're doing in a very subtle way is implying that people can't have a discussion unless they are at a certain stature in the game. Thus highlighting the issue with discussing these matters. When talking about the entire War System, there are more things to consider than Tier 1. There is an entire system to consider. This whole "Unless you're at the top, you know little." response is just an effort to belittle someone's point of view. People have a say regardless of where they are at in the game, and when discussing these things, there is no requirement for Rank. I have a great deal of knowledge of the game. You don't need to complete LOL to have knowledge. Anyone with a capable mind can have it. What you're implying is that only End-Game Users have a say that matters, and you seem to be the one trying to slam me down.
    The subject of demands came up in response to the comment that people will walk away from the game because of the changes. That would be a demand. If we don't like the changes that you make to your own product, then we will walk away. Essentially saying, if we don't get what we want, we won't play. That's a demand. Not a suggestion. A suggestion is saying, "Here's an idea.". Not threatening to stop playing. I'm not slamming anyone down. I'm pointing out the fact that they hear the Players. They won't always do 100% of what people want. That's just how it works.
  • If you guys haven't figured out how certain users function on this board, idk what to tell you. The only advice I'd give is pay attention to who starts the downward spiral in threads to get em nuked. It's formulaic. And they're often repetitive both in their words and the spirit of their posts.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    If you guys haven't figured out how certain users function on this board, idk what to tell you. The only advice I'd give is pay attention to who starts the downward spiral in threads to get em nuked. It's formulaic. And they're often repetitive both in their words and the spirit of their posts.

I will add to this, they are protected by the mods. One of my recent infractions was cause I labeled their post as spam, which they clearly are, and I was warned. Yet they flag multiple post every day and they go unpunished. Who knows if they are plants or not but it's odd

You'd think they're being paid, how else can they have the free time for over 2.5K posts in the short time that these new forums have been active? That's not a hobby, it's a full time job.
  • mutamatt wrote: »
    why does every good post on here get derailed by 2 specific people?

And here's a voice that actually should be heard by all. I honestly dunno why you do all that you do, but it's appreciated. And this post is dead on.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    why does every good post on here get derailed by 2 specific people?
    It's more than two, there are quite a few going off topic and making personal attacks in violation of the forum rules, including you. Need to leave the emotions out of the debate.
  • Despite the attempt to keep this thread open by removing the personal attacks and non-constructive and off-topic posts, they have continued. For this reason, the thread is now closed.

I encourage everyone to review the forum rules located here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting

These rules address quite a few of the Off Topic questions brought up. If you have additional specific questions about the forum rules, please PM a moderator. If you have a suggestion or feedback, please post in the appropriate forum section in a constructive manner. If you'd like to discuss recent changes to AW, there are already other threads open where we encourage you to do so, constructively and keep comments On Topic without personal attacks on others for sharing their opinions.

Yes, our teams DO review the constructive player feedback.
This discussion has been closed.