**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 5-star to Rank 5?

BarkingPineappleBarkingPineapple Posts: 33
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
FYI, I have a 4 to 5 mystic rank up gem.

Which 5-star to Rank 5? 57 votes

Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
66%
danielmathCrkwestKnasKnasOsfan8HendrossHammerbro_64RoOOtsCrazyjack719Divyanshu910Repto23Stagedear85Moosetiptronic10or_StrongZeronaut81heartbreakid_22RookiieXva23ItsDamienPImpDaddyX_Factor_Agent 38 votes
Hulkbuster (R4 Sig 35)
3%
Netbreakerluanamender 2 votes
Magik (R4 Sig 20)
21%
grud9eAnonymous346AleorGiulioV99Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeErosenseiogBonzodavidjohn_dixon26Black_SwanDevsagar2608Shenk 12 votes
Mojo (R4 Sig 10)
8%
MysterioGiodood_1Doctor_Strange19Lucasjones98Sparty6 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    UnassignedtesterUnassignedtester Posts: 24
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    I’ve never played colossus before, but I have heard great things about his damage and immunities.
    Mojo needs high sig to be anything amazing. Hulkbuster is good now, but I don’t think a champion worth r5.
    Magik is great for power control, so if you need a power control champ go with her, but I think most people will recommend colossus.
    In the future Id recommend you listing what content your focused on for better advice on rank ups.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    Colossus is the best of the bunch; he's one of the best in the game, IMO. I also am personally quite fond of Hulkbuster after his buff. Magik can never be a considered a bad choice if you need power control.

But truly, you will NOT regret having a R5 Colossus. I use mine in so many different aspects of the game.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Magik (R4 Sig 20)
    I think magik's power control is invaluable. if you need power control, def her. if you don't, then colossus
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    Colossus, but since Magik isn't' available as a 6star, I can be convinced.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,871 ★★★★★
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    use the gem on Magik, catalysts on Colossus.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I guess colossus. I'm gonna r5 mine for AQ with OR
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    I recently took my colossus to r5 after my main content clearers were omega red, doom, and Corvus. Now they all take a back seat as colossus does all the work. His immunities to almost everything while dealing massive damage is awesome. Add in the omega synergy and he hits even harder. I can’t recommend him enough.
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    Colossus (R4 Sig 50)
    I vote for collosus, but if you're ally doesn't have an annoying AW boss, then you can throw that fat boy mojo on defence at r5.