**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this champ worth r2 unduped?

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

What say you? Would you r2 an unduped 6* void? Heres the rest of my 6* roster.

Is this champ worth r2 unduped? 35 votes

Yes
17%
Aleordot_dittoErosenseiogTyler1620Přìņče01Stellan 6 votes
No
68%
zuffyChovnerSpicyslicerQuikPikHammerbro_64Mcord117manveertherealLmaoItsDamienStevieManWonderMidnite93ArnMWUsername19273Capn_DanteBonzodavidits_kenJustadudeTheInfintySneakyWarriorSpideyFunko 24 votes
Maybe
14%
10or_StrongThicco_ModeMasterpufflowlevelplayer_hbtygbty423_ 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I took mine to r2, plan to use him for aol mephisto, as I don't have him or torch as a 5*. He deals 237 damage per second per debuff as r2 without suicides. Incinerate immunity is nice. I also enjoy him a lot atm.
    Ms is probably a better option actually, but if you like him, why not?
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    No
    I wouldn't focus on 6* R2 until you have at least 10 solid R5 5*. Having said that, I took my unduped Void to R2 because he filled a gap in my roster at the time.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't think so, but I have seriously considered it. I suppose it really depends on what you need Void for. If you need him for typical Void purposes (Reversing healing/power gain, controlling evade, sustain champ) then no, he's not. However, if you need him for immunities purposes, then I would say go for it since you're gonna get him awakened at some point and if you run him with Killmonger, you still regen. So if you don't have another incinerate immune champion and need one, then go for it. If you need a regen/power gain control champ, hold off
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I actually have 6 soon to be 7 r5 5*. Claire torch aegon starky warlock and iceman lol. With cap sparkles coming this month as well to r5.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    Meant to say no. He really needs dupe.