Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for AQ 5x5

Prestige - 6805
AW may be optional. I don't mind playing AW so long as it's not the focus of the same time

Comments

• Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    What is your in game or line ID? My line is DaBills.
  • Options
    djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    Line ID djomlamladja, map5 ,war optional
  • Options
    SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Options
    GOA78GOA78 Posts: 62
    Hi. Still looking for a chill ally? European veterans just formed a new ally. No timezones dictating paths, aw optional, time to do event, story etc.
  • Options
    JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Hit me up on line. Nevertrustahippy
  • Options
    XToThaAManXToThaAMan Posts: 44
    Hey bud, my ally runs a 554×5 setup and we are looking for some map 5 capable players to join. HMU on Line app or in game under same screen name.
  • Options
    TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Hello

We have 2 spots coming up in our Alliance for active Map5 players. We are pushing for 5x5 over the next few weeks in 1 Bg so need a couple who can handle day4/5 with ease...
    our other 2 Bg currently run 55544.
    We only run 1 Bg Wars so no pressure to join or jump in and out as you want.

We use Line for comms and have a nice family vibe about the ally, very little drama just a good bunch of people wanting to play a little bit of champs!

My ingame and Line is twistedcowgirl if interested...

Most are US players but anyone is welcome as long as your active!