**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4cc Missing?

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Is it just me or is T4cc more rare than t2 alphas and t5 basics now? I barely have enough to keep up with my expiring catalysts.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    glory store
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I need 12 t4 skill cats. Already popped all the stuff in my overflow except the 830 tiny t4 frag crystals
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

I have 91 full t4cc crystals... Guess it's nice to be a hoarder

I used to have around 50 and then I did a ton of rank ups.
  • Options

glory store

The glory store isn't enough for 6 stars. You only get 5 per week and is more than 2k. That doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Duff12475 said:

I guarantee your account doesn't look like mine you have have 91 full t4cc. Is your hero rating over 1 million at least?
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I have a problem with t4c too.....very hard to get them these days...
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Duff12475 said:

I guarantee your account doesn't look like mine you have have 91 full t4cc. Is your hero rating over 1 million at least?
    Hero Rating doesn't mean anything though. He already said he hoards crystals. Probably just means he ranks up only those he completely needs.
    I do the same. Have 1k Map 6 crystals and ~90 T4cc crystals. But I do agree that the situation sucks. I don't open them due to RNG. Would always have in overflow otherwise. They should give an option to swap for a selector. Rather than random out of 5.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Duff12475 said:

when you start maxing 5*s and ranking 6*s that nice stash will disappear
  • Options

Duff12475 said:

Hero Rating doesn't mean anything though. He already said he hoards crystals. Probably just means he ranks up only those he completely needs.
    I do the same. Have 1k Map 6 crystals and ~90 T4cc crystals. But I do agree that the situation sucks. I don't open them due to RNG. Would always have in overflow otherwise. They should give an option to swap for a selector. Rather than random out of 5.
    Hero rating does mean something in the context of how many t4cc you have. If you don't use them than it doesn't mean much to have them stored. I have 3k t4cc crystals but I use them in case of emergency. I also have 30+ r5 champions so yeah we have two different situations.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m always out of T4cc now that I have to do five and six star rank ups. The sheer amount you need to rank up champs versus how slowly you get t4cc is ridiculous. Let’s look at my 6r1 Void. I have all the catalysts I need to take him up to r3, except for the t4cc. I only have two t4cc and I need 15 total. I can get a max of 6 t4cc a week (7 with the sigil) but they are random so there’s no guarantee that I’ll even get the ones I need. When I was trying to take Psylocke up to r3, it took me over a month to get just eight t4cc and I foolishly used the t4cc trade in to get the last two. We really need more ways to get t4cc, just five from the glory a week isn’t enough, especially for the price and since they are random. Either make them selectors, have rotating full class catalysts in the glory store like we have for the other tiers, or increase the purchase amount to ten for 2K glory.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Also, there were no t4cc included in any of the Cavalier deals for July 4th!
  • Options

I’m always out of T4cc now that I have to do five and six star rank ups. The sheer amount you need to rank up champs versus how slowly you get t4cc is ridiculous. Let’s look at my 6r1 Void. I have all the catalysts I need to take him up to r3, except for the t4cc. I only have two t4cc and I need 15 total. I can get a max of 6 t4cc a week (7 with the sigil) but they are random so there’s no guarantee that I’ll even get the ones I need. When I was trying to take Psylocke up to r3, it took me over a month to get just eight t4cc and I foolishly used the t4cc trade in to get the last two. We really need more ways to get t4cc, just five from the glory a week isn’t enough, especially for the price and since they are random. Either make them selectors, have rotating full class catalysts in the glory store like we have for the other tiers, or increase the purchase amount to ten for 2K glory.

Yeah it's really starting to become an issue. I felt it coming as soon as Kabam removed them from AQ rewards. It seriously needs to be addressed because we will need them for a robust 6 star roster. The gold issue needs to be addressed as well.

I'm sure this will come up in the near future when avg players get through act 6 and they have 10 new 5 star pulls that they can't properly rank up.