Grandmaster fight leftfield feedback

BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
Got GM down this week which was cool.

I did however have a big problem with the fight. I play with my fingers not thumbs and really struggled to see the commands. Maybe they could be placed in the center of the screen to make things easier?

Apart from that it was a blast!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    You can always pause the fight to view the commands. Great job!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    that would look kinda really bad.
    PS. how do you play with fingers? I just tried a fight and it was hard and weird. Granted, it was on ipad, but still
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Literally every command has always been on the side
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Thanks, so much to think about doing that fight first time I certainly didn’t need that extra complication. Great advice on pausing.

Can’t wait to do it again but probably hold off until after nerf to explore.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Leave the fight alone its perfect
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

that would look kinda really bad.
    PS. how do you play with fingers? I just tried a fight and it was hard and weird. Granted, it was on ipad, but still

Yeah on iPad I have to play with thumbs but it certainly isn’t natural, one locks from wrapping around guitar neck for 25 years and the other I severed through the main muscle of the thumb and there’s a lot of deep scar tissue.

I’m playing on a big iPhone holding too/bottom and using index finger middle/side of screen hence the issue.

Tbh it’s never bothered me before but certainly felt pretty gimped in that fight, cost me about 700 units I’m sure would have been half if I could see the words without moving hand out the way. :-/

Whatever I’m sure I’m in a minority but it’s just a bit of feedback. I did see one of the really good you tubers, can’t remember who l, playing the same way so at least I’m not the only one.