**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

JULY 2020 LEGENDS RUN TIME

Hey guys, wondering the time for this month Legend Run. Taking into consideration it was very long than the other runs. Please share time that you think will be valid for this run. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Epoc25Epoc25 Posts: 2
    I just tried it out and it took me 4 hours 30 Mins. I'm not even close to the fastest player out there and don't have the best champs but it was really long and with server time (in/out of fights) and time between sections not sure if anyone will be under 4 this go around. Would be amazing.
  • Options
    VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    I would guess around 3hours will be the cutoff. I got around 2:56-2:58. I’ve seen some get similar time.
  • Options
    ExoticStenchExoticStench Posts: 7
    I just completed my third and last attempt at run. This time I posted 2:51 minutes. Hope that’s enough.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    4 hours 30 mins is like 1 hour 30 mins over you unfortunaly will not be able to get the title, under 3 hours is safe
  • Options
    mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34
    Wow, not sure how you guys are 5 minutes clear of my time. That’s insane. 5/65 Corvus is what I’m assuming was brought, because that’s who I used. All my fights were under 60 seconds and I’m betting 95% were under 30 seconds. And then you have boosts, which I eventually gave up because it takes time to apply boosts, and energy refills. Any tips or tricks to just being that slight edge faster? Because I may or may not get it this month.
  • Options
    TheOneToFearTheOneToFear Posts: 19
    2:48.3 here. Should be solid
  • Options
    AnthonyMiceliAnthonyMiceli Posts: 2
    For this Months Event Quest “Missing Links” definitely takes a bit longer than usual right? I thought wth I’ll give it a shot and went for it, nodded off a couple times and fell asleep during lmao. My time was 3:34 I believe give or take a couple minutes. Hoping I get it since it seemed longer this month, but I’m sure I’ll miss it by a little bit.
  • Options
    GargaritaGargarita Posts: 14
    I got 3:01.4...hope its enough
  • Options
    ExoticStenchExoticStench Posts: 7
    Yea in short make sure your phone is optimized to run faster( assuming you have a new IOS). Make sure your masteries are set properly. ALWAYS have boost active and make sure you by your energy refills in advance.
  • Options
    Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36
    In the other account what y’all think ? I got it ?
  • Options
    TheOneToFearTheOneToFear Posts: 19

Wow, not sure how you guys are 5 minutes clear of my time. That’s insane. 5/65 Corvus is what I’m assuming was brought, because that’s who I used. All my fights were under 60 seconds and I’m betting 95% were under 30 seconds. And then you have boosts, which I eventually gave up because it takes time to apply boosts, and energy refills. Any tips or tricks to just being that slight edge faster? Because I may or may not get it this month.

Watch youtube videos. You get advice from stuff like optimizing your phone, running it when most everyone is asleep (so they aren't downloading anything), disconnect all things currently connected so you're running at full speed. You also want the power and attack boosts, which can be found in the store under Advanced Alliance Quest Boost. It's 1375 units, but you're going to need it.

Run suicides. Have an iphone 8 or better. Make sure you have a bunch of revives (at least 35).

Listen to some upbeat music that will energize you to play faster.

I hope that all helps.