**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlett Witch needs to be fixed.. Major bugs

SWs power drain wipes out both her and her opponents power which is a major problem. A few of the other veil of fortune buffs go against her and her opponent which makes them basically debuffs. Please fix this ASAP

Comments

• IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    It's not a bug, always been like this. Chaotic magic)
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Well, no... veil of fortune nullifies opponents buffs, gives the opponent devices or you buffs. Been using her as my main champ for years. Don't give me B'S answers.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's always been like this
    That is B'S. I have been using her for years nd she was lowered in the update early this year but she never gave herself debuffs. Kabam Mike, fix this Krap
    @Kabam Miike fix this..
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    There's nothing broken. Sometimes it goes in her opponent's favour that's just how it works. She can give them fury and armour too it's completely random. The power drain has always drained both champs as well.
    Veil of Fortune
    Critical Hits: Whenever a Critical Hit occurs for either player, there's a X% chance the Scarlet Witch manipulates the outcome for her benefit. Everyone would sell her if it was veil of misfortune or fortune. This is new, @Kabam Miike
    There's also a x% chance for her to manipulate the outcome to her opponent's benefit. There's nothing new about that, it's been like that since she was given a sig ability. Strongly recommend you don't sell her, she's still a really good champ and nothing has been changed since 12.0
    Absolutely false. Show me where it changed from manipulating it in her favor to manipulating it in either favor. That is a BS answer.
    edited September 2017
    Say she has a 70% chance to manipulate it in her favour. The other 30% will be in her opponent's favour. You have to read between the lines, this has always been the case. Sometimes nothing happens on a crit either if depends on her sig level.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    abelarmi wrote: »
    Well, no... veil of fortune nullifies opponents buffs, gives the opponent devices or you buffs. Been using her as my main champ for years. Don't give me B'S answers.

You say you use it for years
    And say others give you bs answer

My question to you
    Why until now then you realise
    Sw power drain skill is drain 100% of both sw and the opponent?

Why you dont feedback this earlier.

I am L99 and have an 85% (was 99%) chance to have it go in my favor. No reason it would be a debuff against me and my opponent every time.. The only time it works is a buff for me. That is BS
    Never occurred until recently @Arus25. That is why I am bringing it up. Never happened until the last few weeks.
    With all due respect more than 3 of us have given you the correct answer now. If you really have used her so long I'm surprised you're only just noticing this. If you're just going to claim everybody else is wrong then there's no point in trying to help you anymore.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    That's how she works, drain happens if you're getting beat on. Always been that way.
  • Theres no bugs. Its always done that
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    everyone has given you the correct answer. I have had her r5 99 dupe for almost 2 years and used her for absolutely everything before 12.0 and has always been power drain for both just the same as you can give opponent armour up and Fury. And her dupe actually says nothing about her favour it reads "whenever a critical hit occurs for either player there's an 85% chance the Scarlett witch triggers her chaos Magic generating 0-8 buffs or debuffs."
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    He just wants a rank down ticket. Figures pitching a fit might work over begging.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    What's the big deal? This is intended, I'm using her as a 3* and 4* even before the major nerf and that's the way it is! There's no written explanation about it then why complain?
    @GaseousClay I have plenty of other 4* R5 and R4 5* champs. Don't need a rank down, just a flipping answer. If it changed recently, I didn't get the memo. If veil of fortune is now 50/50 fortune or mid fortune I just want to know. I can bring another mystic instead.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    They are all speaking the truth though. No one is trying to bs or troll you .
    If SW is debuffing herself, I will sit her butt in arena and use Guillotine instead. Just tired of changes without notice. You are cool with it so congrats. I just want doc answers.
    But there hasn't been a change without notice, as we've all said she's always been this way. There's no need for you to stop using her because nothing has changed.
This discussion has been closed.