**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How do you farm 4-Star shards?

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
I just wanted to see what ways people usually farm 4-Star shards so I can get more dupes and get more iso.

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    EQ, exploring SQ, and AW
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Most 3*s are max sig, so about 110 per 3*.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I guess arena trickles in 4* shards
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    sunday arenas are great for farming four star shards. i get 1k four star shards guaranteed from the rank rewards every week and additional gm crystal shards
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

I'm probably the odd one out here, but i like spending my incursion fragments on the basic 4* crystal. I get more iso that way, but yeah. I'm probably the odd one out here lol.

Not a bad shout
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    I do same as Factor Agent. or buy 3* crystals if i need 200-300 shards.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 218
    The no.1 way I get 4* shards is the Sunday arena. I always get lucky with the basic crystal fragment crystals, and if your uncollected, the Highest level arena gives at least 1k shards for rank rewards
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I play arena for units and do EQ for 5* and 6* shards in doing so I get 4* shards easily.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    alliance events, eq, sunday area i score 1m then stop