**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best option for canadian dificulty Magic and mojo

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
Which are the Best options to defeat them?

Comments

• JunHanChoiJunHanChoi Posts: 2
    Human Torch
    Do not use prefight
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    What are your options?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I used blade and sunspot for that path both 5*s rank 4
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake, sunpot, void, cap IW, Nick fury, Torch(non prefight)
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited July 2020

What are your options?

Also
    I have 4* rank4 human torch.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Not the best options. Maybe you can maintain enough shocks with HB. But the buffet will cause issues. X-23 can stack some bleeds. Nebula should also do well.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually bringing 4* champ is not an issue, right champ is better than high rank but wrong champ.

HB is good enough btw.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I used clairvoyant and nick fury on those paths
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ahh yes the standard I don’t look at my 4*s even though there’s probably a very good counter among them.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    This is where kabam implementing a winning QOL change would help; free mastery changes.

I got through this section ok, but being able to quickly switch in Resonate, which I and a lot of long time players have unlocked, would make some of these challenges less roster dependent.

Not the best options. Maybe you can maintain enough shocks with HB. But the buffet will cause issues. X-23 can stack some bleeds. Nebula should also do well.

I tried with sentinel just special 1 but magic's limbo its so hard.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    ht or blade with gr synergy
  • L0ngb0aderL0ngb0ader Posts: 20
    Use AA for magic and void for mojo....4* will work... remember be patient because you will be doing damage over time
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    You could use Quake, when the aftershocks expire you'll have two concussions and a stun (if you continue charging a heavy attack)
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I also used a maxed rank 4* dr voodoo against mojo since his sp1 uses buffs and they are slow “burning” so it’s easy to keep 3 debuffs for quite a while.

A 5* would work better.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would Mr fantastic work? I know he applies debuffs but I'm not sure how he works.
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Blade for magik, void for mojo, turn off your dexterity
    edited July 2020

The Best team. I just defeated long shot with mr. Fantastic to ganin 5 persistent chargues then I activated 3 prefigth habilities for Magic and 2 for mojo.
    edited July 2020

Human Torch
    Do not use prefight

Reference said:
    GuruYosen said:

Blade for magik, void for mojo, turn off your dexterity

would Mr fantastic work? I know he applies debuffs but I'm not sure how he works.

Thanks for your help.
    Thico mode, yes bro mr. fantastic was the star on this Road.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    That Sentinek can do it. First only hit on their blocks to just get 100 charges when it is done only do parry hevay to apply as much shock as you can.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    edited July 2020
    medusa could be a great option getting shattered armor, then good amount of bleeds, then refreshing with sp3. not the best option, but definitely would work. that could also block regen from buffet thanks to despair mastery
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited July 2020
    did it with 4* cap iw. he is especially good with breacktrough. just time your sp2 correctly.

you could also trow good cosmic champ in your teeam for armor break for additional damage. i had doom in case sasquatch ambushes.