**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Correct me if i am wrong [Under Investigation]

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
But if you are using a class advantage normally the opponent PI goes down but in this duels that i been doing aint the case at all lol
av8t2xogpqfr.png

4e4lbke0w2xp.png
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Same thing happened sometime ago when DS was the target.. Not sure what caused it can only make the assumption that as he's not ranked up the game gives him a higher rating in order to add a penalty but he still ends up better off.. as I said only an assumption.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You can see unadjusted pi by clicking a random profile on global then select duel. Don't select view profile as that shows pi with masteries. It's a neat little trick.
    I have no idea what level that summoner is or if he has any masteries, but if he has some that could explain it.
  • Hey there,

Have you noticed this before with any other champions (if so, who with who) or is the first time it's happened that you're aware of?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you press duel it is without masteries I belive
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Hey there,

Have you noticed this before with any other champions (if so, who with who) or is the first time it's happened that you're aware of?

I noticed just with vision duel other duel targets their PI never went up
  • Hey there,

I noticed just with vision duel other duel targets their PI never went up

Thanks for that! I'll take this over to the team.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You are seeing the base pi in the first picture. This is how people found out pi of certain champs before mastery reset cost was made reasonable. When dueling you'll see the actual pi including masteries.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    When you click on some one to duel , the pi you see is the one without masteries , so it is low , but when you fight the champ it is with the masteries , that's why you witnessed that increase in pi . I guess I am correct , but an official explanation would be great .
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    So I did this to every person in my alliance and it did the same for all of them. If you click on a person's avatar and select duel it will show their base PI. If you back out and select duel again it will keep showing the base PI over and over again. BUT once you select view profile where it shows their inflated PI, back out and select duel again it will show their inflated PI their as well. Hope that made sense, don't know if it helps at all but i found it strange.
    y83uuxbs8q97.png
    5c6og0fpkdtx.png
    c9drrvdarxc0.png
    6i9smabntn0b.png
    k9rfeg4c0pg3.png
    Last two pics are redundant, sorry I was doing this on my phone.