**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

*Bug in Act 4.4.5*

As you can see in the picture I’m at Magik but I should be able to go to war machine. The game moved me to Magik without me selecting where I can go. It’s stopping me from completing this chapter. The was attempt 2. I’m using an iPhone 6 s plus.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure you'd have to go from Spiderman to the war machine. the game won't make you go somewhere if there is truly a path split and you can make a choice
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug, and this was alrrady discussed multiple other times. Just search the treads for it.

You need to follow the dot lines to see in which direction they are going for. In that case where the map is not symetrical, I think you need to go in the Spider-man path, and after him you can go to war machine
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Doing the Spider-Man side still won’t help me because war machine is still not covered. Look closely
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Odinson9 said:

Doing the Spider-Man side still won’t help me because war machine is still not covered. Look closely

look closely bud
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    This is how you do it.

You have follow the direction in which those dotted lines move.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Odinson9 said:

look closely bud
    Well your picture doesn’t say anything and there is no thing that tells you to go that way because it doesn’t make sense to go that way
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    The dot lines teel you to go that way. It indicates you in which way you will be travelled next

The dot lines teel you to go that way. It indicates you in which way you will be travelled next

Thank you
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Just go to the spiderman one! It’s not that hard. If you don’t, you won’t explore, simple.

Just go to the spiderman one! It’s not that hard. If you don’t, you won’t explore, simple.

Great advice Einstein
    Aayush19 said:

Lol. Learn to navigate.

Oh really??