**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If Kabam ...

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
If kabam was to make a stand alone offer for a 6* awakening gem of ur class choice and a T5CC crystal of ur class choice, how much do u think it would cost and how many ppl would buy it???

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I’m thinking $99.99. I’m serious.
    As to how many people buy it? Hard to say
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Considering how rare those items are. They probably aren’t able to sell them via cash offer. They’ll probably sell it for $300 worth of units
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Think “Unit Man” times 10 to the power of 10,000.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited July 2020

I’m thinking $99.99. I’m serious.
    As to how many people buy it? Hard to say

For a 6* AG and T5CC? Umm decimal is in the wrong place, but I'll have two of whatever you've been smoking.

Judging from July 4th, which for 6.7 odins gave you a 6* AG crystal, and no where near a fully formed T5CC, and they were all random rng based..

If you were looking at a cash offer, probably $1500-$2000 minimum, and that would likely be a holiday price. Standard day, with the current meta, how rare a selector for both items essentially are, and the value of said items, likely $3000.

Personally, I wouldn't. There are countless whales out there that would happily spend a lot more than that.

I would currently kill for 7200 mystic T5CC and a cosmic AG, that would R3 my sig 200 Doom, and awaken my R3 corvus, letting me bring him to about sig 40/50ish.
    I think you should spend the £3k and then Doom can sit on AW defence 😂😉
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I wasn’t meaning to make it sound cheap. If you think that $3000 would be the going rate so be it. I actually thought $100 was kind of high and that what i was trying to relay. Yours sounds better.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    15,000 Units minimum.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    As everyone said. Probably around 10-15k units.
  • Options
    WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    Well the random 6* ag over 4th of July was 6k units and you had to spend 15k units just to get the privilege to get it. So a generic/choice would probably be valued at 50-100% more? Then a T5cc of your choice as well? Maybe 15k if it’s a super special offer, but I would imagine much more than that.