**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its time for a Generic or specific Class choice 5* Awakening Gem offer!

Kabam you never made such an offer. 6 star is coming, its time now to this offer and allow us to dupe at least one 5* we choose. Allow us either to choose the class or provide a generic one. My account is 400k rating and I don't have any single 5 star dupe champion! I have failed several legend runs for few minutes diff because my 5 star is not dupe!

I will buy this offer whatever the price!

BR.

Comments

• Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    I don't know about whatever the price but I would definitely buy this offer if the price was reasonable. Not like a tiered offer where you have to spend 15k units on other unwanted stuff just to get this at the end. But I would pay like 4K units for it straight up.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I don't think it's a good idea to sell 5-star awakening gems to begin with ...
    If people want them, then play for them
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Go do Labyrinth or 5.3. Simple as that
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    lol theres nothing simple about that at all!
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    So your complaining because you want your 5* duped? Is that it? I mean I want my BMW to turn into a lambo but I don't go crying to Lamborghini that it didn't. Grow up and make your own luck by defeating hard content. The only one to blame for not duping him is yourself and the inefficiency to do it. As for a sale I wouldn't buy it personally it would around 100$ and would probably be useless next month. Or kabam would pull a bait and switch like last time. Really deters me from buying anything.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Disagree man! It's about luck sometimes not efficiency! I open 5 star crystal every month or less! Still no dupe! My account is over 400k rating.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I agree. Game is going way to slow. They just want to hang on to their customer base, but things are already getting boring with the same old AQ, AW is disarray and same old arenas. Getting very dull. Something like this and ranking heroes is something to look forward to.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I have opened only 5 5* crystals, but one of them was dupe for BP. It was just luck! And how many 5* do you have?
    RealPastor wrote: »
    I have opened only 5 5* crystals, but one of them was dupe for BP. It was just luck! And how many 5* do you have?

Twenty
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    The only way I can see for the OP to guarantee an awakening gem he needs is 100% LoL or a Kabam deal. Everyone telling him to do hard content gives him a chance at a gem, but no guarantee.

If you have terrible luck, you have terrible luck. He has 20 champs and no dupes. Every likelihood that he gets the gem from Act 5.3 or a LoL clear and he DOESN'T get the class of gem he needs.

If he wants to pay because he's sick of riding his bad luck, I don't have a problem with it. If Kabam offer a deal, I can choose to buy it or not to buy it.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I support this, what ever the cost, I don't spend but I support any idea that will get those who don't mind spending to spend more so Kabam can afford to budget in new content and bug fixes.
    Kabam you have many fans here that want this offer! Do it please!
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Yes... do the offer...
    The only champs I duped from crystal is BP and Gambit... The others I had to use gems on...
    Dormammu... Iceman... Mephisto... Kingpin...
    I still have 1 mutant gem left... Saving it for AA or Apocalypse in the future...
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    i suggest not spending anything on this game till they fix war. its patch 12.0 all over again just aimed at war and is unacceptable!

Don't make everything about wars. Wars always were a pain in the butt, now they are fine.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    LOL now that's funny (only humor intended with the meme)mlfuhhu6de9r.jpg
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Do not make the offer.
    Awakening gems shouldn't be sold
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    All for the low cost of $250 USD!
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I went for 5* voodoo in March, 1/4, then finished lol for the gem, cosmic. 12.0 gem, tech. I had a skill 5* gem from rifts. Then I bought the random gem deal, in like August. Science. I now 100%ed 5.3. Guess what? Mutant. My voodoo is 4/55 since March and still unduped, despite everything I’ve done. I’ll go for 100% LOL in January, I am saving the units (>25k now) for the generic one. Hopefully with 100% act 5 there will be one as well. Of course we should play our way to most sought prizes, but it’s also true that luck creates big imbalances in the game.