**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any chance That cavelier Summoners can get a 6* awakening gem crystal this December ?

I just pulled a 6* nick fury from the Featured cavelier and am trying to think is there any way to awaken him.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    As much as a chance that the patent exists in the game.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I just pulled a 6* nick fury from the Featured cavelier and am trying to think is there any way to awaken him.

You can get them now, AoL and act 6....
    Yeah, but currently you'll probably have to spend upwards of 40k units getting from both.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Lormif said:

Yeah, but currently you'll probably have to spend upwards of 40k units getting from both.
    Not necessarily true. Act 6 100% exploration took me around 1.5k units in total (mostly spent on my initial completion runs when my roster was smaller), as I took my time to pull and rank up the right champs, and made sure to have a healthy stash of revives and potions before starting each path.

Additionally, my first Abyss run cost me exactly 612 units, spent on mastery changes and extra potions at the Collector. I went in with 80+ revives and several hundred potions.

With the right planning, practice, and prep, you can complete late-game content reasonably inexpensively. It just takes patience.
    If you convert the items you spent to units tho...and I mentioned "upwards", basically "in the worst case scenario."
  • Options

Lormif said:

Oh, and lastly I meant if you're going to explore both.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Not necessarily true. Act 6 100% exploration took me around 1.5k units in total (mostly spent on my initial completion runs when my roster was smaller), as I took my time to pull and rank up the right champs, and made sure to have a healthy stash of revives and potions before starting each path.

Additionally, my first Abyss run cost me exactly 612 units, spent on mastery changes and extra potions at the Collector. I went in with 80+ revives and several hundred potions.

With the right planning, practice, and prep, you can complete late-game content reasonably inexpensively. It just takes patience.
    If you convert the items you spent to units tho...and I mentioned "upwards", basically "in the worst case scenario."
    My point is that the ‘worst case scenario’ is very easily avoided with the right approach. And the items I spent don’t really have a unit cost, as I didn’t pay units for them and acquired them simply by playing the game.
  • Options

Lormif said:

My point is that the ‘worst case scenario’ is very easily avoided with the right approach. And the items I spent don’t really have a unit cost, as I didn’t pay units for them and acquired them simply by playing the game.
    Lol, you are right about that, I guess.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Again not necessarily true. Once again using my account as an example - I’ve spent just over 2k units in total exploring Act 6 100% and running my first Abyss path.

With the same kind of prep, running my subsequent Abyss paths once every 6-8 weeks, I’m reasonably confident I can do each path in under 1k units. In total that’s still a far cry from the arbitrary 40k units you posited.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Again not necessarily true. Once again using my account as an example - I’ve spent just over 2k units in total exploring Act 6 100% and running my first Abyss path.

With the same kind of prep, running my subsequent Abyss paths once every 6-8 weeks, I’m reasonably confident I can do each path in under 1k units. In total that’s still a far cry from the arbitrary 40k units you posited.
    True.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely man!

Buy it in a deal probably
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I'm assuming the question was about getting a 6* AG as an xmas gift from Kabam rather than having to do content or buy it in a deal. That said, if you do abyss 100% you get a generic AG, no need to do act 6 for a crystal.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    24K units in the July 4th deals, which of course nets you a ton of other great resources.Cyber Weekend will likely offer something similar in November.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The only way of getting a generic 6* AG will be AOL for quite some time. You can save 16k units for cyber Monday offers but you'd be better off spending those on AOL 100% to get a gem that guarantees NF awakening.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Probably for like $100
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Lormif said:

Congrats on those. You got skills bro and probably and abundance of time. I am amazed at brian grant's free to play keeping up with the top end (or very nearly).

Even seatin recommends going into abyss with about ~6k units (or equivalent inc. Items) for an initial run. Ideal champs and skills can reduce it, you are right. However, there are a lot of people in platinum aw that don't have the best champs for the path and have had to spend units due to rng pulls. Act 6 100% for less than 10k units is still reasonable.

I wish they lifted the items store cap. I go through periods where real life is hectic and i lose loads from the overflow; then at other times you have to either buy or grind for them as you can get through so many.

Any tips on best place for revives? Or just farm the 20% ones from events?