**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel and Nebula

When are these two heroes going to be fixed? Archangel's description gives him either 0% or -40% to poison with his specials, and Nebula's Power Drain does not work at all.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Power drain/steal/burn is bug on some champions.
    Archangel is fine. His only problem is his passive ability "immunity to ability accuracy reducters" that isn't working at all
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I wish people actually read that the chance increases by flat 25% for each bleed on opponent
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Arch's description has been discussed a handful of times. It's setup so that you cannot inflict poison until you have bleeds active (chance of poison increases by 25% with each bleed). This prevents you from inflicting poison from an opening parry.

I can't speak to the rest, but in this last AW I was able to stun the boss 3 separate times despite her being on a stun-immunity node. Granted, I had about 6 bleeds, 2 neurotoxins and 3 poisons stacked at the time...
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Try using him against a magneto
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Arch's description has been discussed a handful of times. It's setup so that you cannot inflict poison until you have bleeds active (chance of poison increases by 25% with each bleed). This prevents you from inflicting poison from an opening parry.

I can't speak to the rest, but in this last AW I was able to stun the boss 3 separate times despite her being on a stun-immunity node. Granted, I had about 6 bleeds, 2 neurotoxins and 3 poisons stacked at the time...

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I wish people actually read that the chance increases by flat 25% for each bleed on opponent
    Raa wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

His ability has been bugged ever since he came out
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    This guy...lol. read the bios
  • Options
    DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    Nebula is broken however. She has stacked shock charges while blocking attacks since about a week ago. Now when she blocks an attack she drops the current charge she is building. I got her as 5* when she first came out. Could hold block and charge until a heavy. Not so anymore.