**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hall of Legends

So I have only ever gotten past Winter Soldier twice and once got halfway done with the next champion in the quest. I used about 50 revives total, Team Revives included. I used several Boosts and my 4* Black Widow, Captain Marvel (Awakened), Black Panther (Awakened) and my 3* Venom (Max Level, Awakened) and another 3*.

Intuition tells me that cham,pions ike Yellow Jacket, Medusa, Star Lord, Magneto, Guillotine, Scarlet Witch, Gamora, Archangel, Ultron, Carnage, and Abomination would be useful, but I do not know if this is correct. I do know that SL and Guillotine are highly recommended, as well as SW, but what about the others?

Here is my reasoning:
- Carnage's SA should be good against Wolverine
--YJ's SA will cause damage when Special Attacks are activated
and should do well against SW
--Ultron's Bleed and Regenerate ought to do well against Wolverine
--Gamora's SA is self-explanatory
--Archangel's Bleed/Poison abilities plus Heal block ought to do very well against Wolverine
--An Awakened Abomination paired with the bleed-inflicting suicide mastery and Regenerate Mastery should do some damage
--Magneto's SA ought to be useful against Hulk
-- Medusa's SA ought to be helpful as well

Is any f ths accurate or realistic???

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    What is Hall of Legends?
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Sorry I meant Realm
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    50 revives just to get past ws!?!
    My advise would be to just forget about it and try again when you have some r5 4* atleast
    The rewards really aren't that great
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Dude if u spent 50 revives just to get passed WS better stop it right there, by the time you get to fight even Vision or Scarlet which you might end up selling you house...

Do Rol when you get 2 5/50 4* champs and guilliotine for Wolverine..
  • Why did you even try to complete ROL that early? Gahdamn whales.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Wolverine, at 2 bars, heals for nearly 20k every second. Unless you have a Guillotine, don't bother with him.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Honestly, if you used 50 revives and only got past Winter Soldier then you may not be ready to go for a full run. Give yourself time to grow in the game first. Grow your roster, while improving your skills. You should be able to do a Realm of Legends clear without using any items or very few items. Be patient man, Realm of Legends isn't going anywhere.

As for your champs, go with what works. Wolverine, Star Lord, Hyperion, Gwenpool, basically anyone who has very good endurance or has a high damage output is the way to go in Realm of Legends. Guilly is your best bet with Wolvie, don't bother with anyone else, especially Carnage... Best of luck man!