**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I designed my own MCOC character

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
About a year or so ago, I created my own character and I wanted to start making comic books about him. Unfortunately, I never got around to doing this, but today, I decided to design him as if he was in MCOC. His name is Damon Bleak and he is an assassin from a fictional city in Massachusetts. He became a mercenary to make a living for him self, and became very skilled and elite. He is 25. Here are his abilities:

Class: Skill
Tags: #Offensive: Burst, #Size: M, #Mercenary

Stats: (Based on a 5-Star Rank 5, Sig 200)

Prestige: 10,500
HP: 30,293
Attack: 2,700
Crit Rate: 900
Crit Damage: 1,600
Armor: 0
Block Proficiency: 5,000
Energy Resist: 200
Physical Resist: 200
Crit Resist: 200

Signature Ability: Assassin's Rage

Damon's attack, Crit Rate, and Crit Damage cannot be reduced by any means.
Whenever any of these abilities would be reduced, he instead gains permanent fury passives increasing attack by 15%.

Abilities:

Passive:
A thick leather suit grants +200 Energy, Physical and Crit Resistance.
Damon is immune to ability accuracy reduction.
Against bleed immune champions, bleed effects inflict incinerate debuffs instead.
All attacks are considered either Fist, Sword or Gunshot attacks, based on the current tactic.

Tactic Choice – Pre-Fight Ability:

Damon can select one of his tactics to start the fight in. His default tactic is Anti-Resistance tactic.

Assassin Intellect – Cross-Fight Ability:

Defeating opponents allows Damon and #Mercenary teammates to gain a +15% Permanent Fury buff against future opponents with similar tags.

All Attacks:

Fist attacks have a 20% chance to inflict a bleed dealing 750 damage over 2 seconds.
Sword Attacks have an 80% chance to inflict a bleed dealing 2000 damage over 3 seconds.
Gunshots have a 100% chance to inflict a bleed dealing 20,000 damage over 30 seconds.

Targeting Tactic:

Damon gains a True Strike passive that allows him to ignore all evade and auto block abilities.
Failed Auto Blocks cause his next hit to be unblockable.
Each failed evade reduces evade ability accuracy by 20% for the rest of the fight.

Foresight Tactic:

Damon gains a foresight passive that allows his attacks to bypass miss abilities.
Falter debuffs are immediately shrugged off.
Debuffs ignore Tenacity and cannot have their durations reduced by any means.

Anti-Resistance Tactic:

Opponent’s defensive ability accuracy by 100% when striking them or hitting into the block. This reduction is reduced to 25% when fighting as a defender.
Basic attacks ignore all physical and energy resistance and deal up to 200% additional damage based on how much damage would be negated.
Medium attacks apply a slow debuff that lasts for 8 seconds. When Damon stacks 4 slow debuffs, they are merged into a permanent passive slow.

Heavy Attacks:
Switches to next tactic. The order of the tactics is: Anti-Resistance, Targeting, Foresight.

Special 1:
25% chance to stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds.
If the first hit strikes an already stunned opponent, the stun is guaranteed and has its duration increased to 3 seconds.

Special 2:
This attack is unblockable.
If this attack breaks the opponent’s block, all strikes inflict bleeds that deal damage according to the current tactic in use.

Special 3:
Activates True Assassin Mode for 20 seconds. This can only be done once per fight.

True Assassin Mode:
All Tactics and their bonuses are considered activated
Crit Rate is increased by 50%.
Ability Accuracy is increased by 50%.

Synergies:
Orphans with Spider-Man (Classic), Hulk (Classic) and Daredevil (Both)
Damon: Gains +10% Bleed Duration
Spider-Man: Armor breaks gain a flat +38% Ability Accuracy and +200% Duration
Daredevil (Classic): Perfect Blocks gain a flat 60% chance to activate and +200% crit damage rating.
Daredevil (Netflix): Perfect Blocks gain a flat +65% chance to activate and +200% Armor Break potency.
Hulk (Classic): +90% Bleed Resistance

Mercenaries with Himself:
All #Mercenaries on the team gain +15% attack rating

Out for Revenge with Ronin:
Damon: Starts the fight in True Assassin mode for 15 seconds.
Ronin: Cruelty Passives gain +100% potency.

Celebrity Crush with Emma Frost:
Damon: True Assassin Mode has no limit on triggering.
Emma Frost: +20% Attack in Telepath Form.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    slightly OP imo. 20k bleeds off basic hits?
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Targeting tactic is cool but if you pic it as a preflight ability and it lasts the whole fight, why does he need to gain a 20% chance increase with each evade if they already can’t evade?
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Oh I see you can change tactics with heavy wow that’s nice
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Cool with me original and actually creative..... unlike any my ideas. Any specific hero/villain inspire this idea?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I love that sig ability. That's something were missing right now that I never would've thought off. It's not something you need, but it really nice to have against any champ or node with fatigue, weakness, etc. I love it and hope it gets introduces somehow.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It sounds awesome I would love to see this as a animated character but how could this tie into the marvel universe like Ægon was in the contest long before and won and is tied into the Champion
  • Options
    LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

slightly OP imo. 20k bleeds off basic hits?

It looks like I did not think this through all the way. Might have to rebalance it and lower it to 7.5k. It lasts 30 seconds though.
    What?! Not even out yet and he's getting nerfed?!
    j/k, some really nice thought went into it.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Do you guys think I should create another character? If so, which class should they be in?

You create it if you want and if you do the class should be Tech
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Do you guys think I should create another character? If so, which class should they be in?

I’d like to see something in the cosmic class if not then I’d say mystic either way the result will be interesting
  • Options
    Please try to confine ideas like this to our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.